Good News For Our Top 4 Chances!

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont think we will finish top 4 to be realistic. I think we are good enough but we have a tough draw. And the teams ahead of us will probably stay where they are. Storm are safe, Roosters will stay, broncos will stay and sharks will start finding some form before finals. I also think cowboys will probs finish higher than us seeing as they are playing easy team from here on in. 6th looks most likely but i think we can still win a premiership from 6th, first time for everything. Parra and Panthers just below us. But if we can jag 2 or 3 unlikley wins against Dragons, Roosters and Panthers we could still finish top 4.

I dont think we will finish top 4 to be realistic. I think we are good enough but we have a tough draw. And the teams ahead of us will probably stay where they are. Storm are safe, Roosters will stay, broncos will stay and sharks will start finding some form before finals. I also think cowboys will probs finish higher than us seeing as they are playing easy team from here on in. 6th looks most likely but i think we can still win a premiership from 6th, first time for everything. Parra and Panthers just below us. But if we can jag 2 or 3 unlikley wins against Dragons, Roosters and Panthers we could still finish top 4.
We'll beat panthers, should beat dragons. 50/50 chance against storm and roosters. Our points differential should be improved by plenty with matches against Tigers, Bulldogs, Warriors (without SJ) to come. We can also rack up plenty of points against Penrith if they aren't fighting desperately to remain in 8, which we should win anyway

While I agree that we probably have to hardest draw out of the top 4, I'd like to stay positive and say that if we play like we did against he sharkies we can best anyone on our day.

If we crawl in and finish 6-8 then we'll loose first week anyway.

Though I get the negative attitude. Hope you get surprised

While I agree that we probably have to hardest draw out of the top 4, I'd like to stay positive and say that if we play like we did against he sharkies we can best anyone on our day.

If we crawl in and finish 6-8 then we'll loose first week anyway.

Though I get the negative attitude. Hope you get surprised

I saw we have the hardest draw over the coming 3 weeks compared to other top 4 teams but after that we have a much more easier run compared to other teams

Although we don't need help in making the top 4 we'll happily take it, and take it we do as Jimmy Maloney has broken his hand and will miss a minimum of three weeks for Cronulla!!

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/br...s/news-story/bd0c1ab521b42cc8f558340cefe0eb66
He should have broken his fcken neck the prk
untitled.png

We are top 4 all the way baby !!!
SEE YOU AT THE TOP FEATHERED FRIEND
ENJOY THE RIDE TOWARDS THE SEMIS
see-you-at-the-topsyat-1-638.jpg

Slater most certainly won't be playing next week, and he was the difference between us beating them last time round.

1st place will be possible in a few rounds if we don't drop any games and results fall our way. The Storm will be 2 wins ahead if we win tomorrow while the Roosters will be 1 win ahead. We play both teams in consecutive rounds starting from next week. They then both have to play each other the week after our clash with the Roosters

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6