Good news for Jamie Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
A smiling Jamie Buhrer was back training at Narrabeen yesterday after leaving the field concussed during last Sunday's gutsy win over the Knights.

Manly forward Jamie Buhrer was back at training in Narrabeen yesterday and hopes to play against Brisbane tomorrow after being knocked out last week. BRADEN FASTIER

HERE is a scene that will give Sea Eagles fans a lift ahead of tomorrow's clash with Brisbane at Brookie.
The club's "super sub" is confident he will be passed fit to face the Broncos.
"I was a bit dusty the last few days but the headaches are gone," he said. "I feel quite well now. I did a bit of light field (work) today and I should be right for Friday."
Today, Buhrer will do the NRL-sanctioned cognitive test and said he would be "right to play" if he passed it. He was hurt in an accidental collision with teammate Vic Mauro.
"Obviously everyone saw it was a fair head clash with Vic," Buhrer said. "He said he had a stiff neck - it was probably lucky I was wearing a head gear or I reckon I would have split him."
Players with Buhrer's ability to make an immediate impact when they come off the bench can be the difference between winning and losing - especially in the big end-of-season games.
He was a standout before getting hurt last Sunday.
"I think we are starting to build into some good form and we showed glimpses of what we can do in that first half on the weekend," Buhrer said.
"But definitely there is some improvement left and I want to be part of that going forward into the semis."
Manly coach Geoff Toovey was impressed by Buhrer's contribution against the Knights.
"The more game time Jamie gets the better he will be," Toovey said.
"He sparked us up a bit and he has in the last few weeks as well. I thought he did some creative things around the ruck."
Hooker Matt Ballin will stretch out on his injured calf today before deciding whether he will play.
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/nrl-sea-eagles-good-news-for-jamie-buhrer/

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6