Good idea that!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
To rest Nate Myles & Greg Bird. Paid immediate dividends....... NOT....

Titans have no idea, Im sure all their wins are just luck. The stupid thing is Searle still pulls the string even after being stripped of his title of CEO and Cartwrights 5 year contract. Talk about jobs for the boys.

I can't believe how cartwrong's coaching ability never gets questioned. He is rubbish and has been forever. The refs have kept the titans in games on plenty of occasions. Other coaches have a bad run and immediately there is talk of them being sacked, but he seems to be untouchable.

By Ed Jackson
AAP
Sun 28th July, 10:59am

Should the axe fall on his North Queensland counterpart Neil Henry this week, Gold Coast's John Cartwright may well find the sacking spotlight shined in his direction next.

While there has been no indication of unhappiness from the Titans with their coach, a rampant South Sydney upped the pressure on Cartwright with a 32-4 NRL win over Gold Coast on Saturday.

The Titans are now staring at a third-straight campaign without finals after a four-game losing run which has tumbled them out of the top eight at the wrong time of the year.

Just six matches remain to claw their way back into finals contention and the Titans could be two games outside the eight by the end of the weekend depending on other results.

It's a run which has started to put the pressure on Cartwright, especially given Henry is reportedly about to get sacked in Townsville despite a superior recent record.

Over the past three seasons Henry has won 36 games and taken the Cowboys to the finals in both of the past two years while during that time there's been no September action for Cartwright's men and just 24 victories.

Next weekend's home game against Wests Tigers looms as a must-win if they're realistic about having any hope of making the finals.

While fullback Will Zillman could return from a groin injury, the bruising encounter with the Rabbitohs has given Cartwright some added headaches going into the Tigers clash.

Hooker Matt Srama could not play again this year after suffering an ankle sprain in the first half on Saturday while Luke Bailey (ankle) and halfback Albert Kelly (shoulder) also picked up knocks against the Bunnies.

Cartwright says any talk of finals is premature and certainly not his focus as he tries to halt his team's horror run.

"You're going to throw that at me every week but it's not something that we can talk about at the moment," Cartwright said when asked about finals football.

"Now we've left it to other results going our way it's a matter of getting some pride back in our performance.

"As much as I thought we were there to play, they (Souths) were really dominant. They gave us nothing.

"We haven't got that confidence within the team to get the job done and it really hurt us."

I didn't watch the match but I see it reported that more than 20,000 attended. Could this be correct, or is it a misprint?
Was there really 16,000 Souffs fans there?
I went to the Manly Titans match at Skilled and there seemed as many Sea Eagles supporters as Titan fans. I think they posted a crowd of 11,000 or so that day.
But 20,000? If it's true then it does show the drawing power of a winning Souffs team.

The Who said:
I didn't watch the match but I see it reported that more than 20,000 attended. Could this be correct, or is it a misprint?
Was there really 16,000 Souffs fans there?
I went to the Manly Titans match at Skilled and there seemed as many Sea Eagles supporters as Titan fans. I think they posted a crowd of 11,000 or so that day.
But 20,000? If it's true then it does show the drawing power of a winning Souffs team.

They say there is 27,000 seats at skilled park. Looking at the footage I'd say there was 10,000 or more empty easily. But then again The titans get the crowd figures from the same company that was doing their books.

mozgrame said:
capricious

Why The Face?? C'mon moz. This is a footy forum. No big words please. I had to google that. To save other like minded peoples time, it means fickle.

Clint said:
mozgrame said:
capricious

Why The Face?? C'mon moz. This is a footy forum. No big words please. I had to google that. To save other like minded peoples time, it means fickle.

Sorry Clint haha. You didn't really have to google that though did? Geez I miss Mata! :(

how about on this forum, from now on we only use simple words like tool and wanker
then everyone will be clear and there's no hidden meanings

bazeagle said:
how about on this forum, from now on we only use simple words like tool and wanker

What about 'whatever' ? Can we use that?

bones said:
bazeagle said:

What about 'whatever' ? Can we use that?

oh yeah, thanks Bones, I knew I could rely on you to be on the case
tool, wanker and whatever = there you go
nice and simple

mozgrame said:
Clint said:
mozgrame said:
capricious

Sorry Clint haha. You didn't really have to google that though did? Geez I miss Mata! :(

Haha. All good moz. Let me just say I'm an accountant & I'm really good with numbers. ;-)

Clint said:
mozgrame said:
Clint said:
mozgrame said:
capricious

Haha. All good moz. Let me just say I'm an accountant & I'm really good with numbers. ;-)

Sweet mate :). I wouldn't want you to think I was being supercilious.

mozgrame said:
Clint said:
mozgrame said:
Clint said:
mozgrame said:
capricious

Yep. Ok. You win the English test but I bet you don't know what 2 plus 2 is. :)

Clint said:
mozgrame said:
Clint said:
mozgrame said:
Clint said:

No. I have an accountant for the tedious stuff. Hahaha! :)

Email me your contact details. I could use a good (Manly) accountant at the moment. Mine is a bloody roosters supporter :(

mozgrame said:
Clint said:
mozgrame said:
Clint said:
mozgrame said:

Email me your contact details. I could use a good (Manly) accountant at the moment. Mine is a bloody roosters supporter :(

No probs mate. On it's way.

Clint said:
mozgrame said:
Clint said:
mozgrame said:
Clint said:

No probs mate. On it's way.

Cheers Clint! You're not uummm, you're not planning any sudden overseas trips or anything are you mate?? I ask that of all my accountants. What do you know about off shore investments?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2