Good Feeling Around the Club at the Fans BBQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I explained to byso in another post that I have spent close to $2300 this season to support the club.

$1200 a year for fox which I only got for the football.
$500 to come and see them play.
$500 on Merchandise 3 Jerseys, 2 Hats, Pens, ect
$100 at their Leagues club.

When the club understands people in my situation, who don't use a supporters bus, who do their best from where they live to support the team and realise that for an extra $80 on top of the already $2300 I won't and refuse to throw away another $80 just for a hat and to say on the MSE forum that i'm a real supporter.

Rant over.

I think the fact there is only 1700 members signed up to date is the biggest testiment to the current campaign

I think the fact there is only 1700 members signed up to date is the biggest testiment to the current campaign

my better half just received her M&W membership this week and is member number 1951.

I explained to byso in another post that I have spent close to $2300 this season to support the club.

$1200 a year for fox which I only got for the football.
$500 to come and see them play.
$500 on Merchandise 3 Jerseys, 2 Hats, Pens, ect
$100 at their Leagues club.

When the club understands people in my situation, who don't use a supporters bus, who do their best from where they live to support the team and realise that for an extra $80 on top of the already $2300 I won't and refuse to throw away another $80 just for a hat and to say on the MSE forum that i'm a real supporter.

Rant over.

You have really spent $1,000 with Manly Football Club. Just not reasonable to use a figure of $2,300 in your rant.

Out of the $1,000 that you have spent I am sure you would agree that the money spent on admission to Brookvale this year has been, by & large money well spent. If you don't feel that you have received value for your entertainment dollar this year you are an extremeley hard person to please and Manly football club is unlikley to ever meet your needs.

Yes Wheel, when i spoke to Phillip he did say that the current member numbers included the 300 or so members that had not rejoined since last year.

Both have good reasons and im sure as has been said earlier a membership that suited them was to be offered they would join.

No frills
Out of towners
Regular
M&W
Platinum
Kids

thats a good start for mine and should cover the majority.

PS Flip a lot of us have clocked up close to $2300 at the leagues club alone through regular appearances.

fluffy we may have clocked up that much at the club but dont forget FliP only gets to see 1 or 2 Manly games a year...plus he still only has a black and white TV or a wireless to watch on.....damn bumpkins

yeah i know,

just putting things into perspective, we all spend lots of money towards the club

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6