Good article - I'm scared

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GreenTurd and the NRL will soon put a stop to that fan engagement nonsense .... I can see them doing someting stupid like instructing all players to leave the ground straight after a game .... Oh shiite ... wait ... they did ....

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2019/07/01/act-of-kindness-leaves-lasting-impression/

Why are they writing good stories about us, it's not normal. :lipssealed:
ps Good stuff DCE!
The club has really turned a corner in the past 12 months:
Listening to the fans, fixing the culture issues and getting Des back. But I think this - getting positive stories out to counteract the usual media agenda against us, is probably the important improvement. We need future fans and that's a challenge with nothing but negatives written about the club. :)

Great gesture by DCE, he didn't have to give her the shirt and just as importantly remembered to sign it as he had agreed to do over an hour earlier.

Very classy.

Hard for the muppets at CBUS stadium to boo him for that.

I think it just highlights the great work our club (along with other NRL teams) do across the community and make a difference in people’s lifes.

Good on our community and media team for raising awareness and trying to turn the tide against the media negativity and poor behavior from a small minority of individuals.

Unfortunately the good news doesn’t sell papers or is good click bait.

No matter what the media or grumpy ex-players say about him, Cherry's just a good bloke. I've never doubted DCE's character.
Very cool gesture to give the shirt to the little girl. If that happened to me at that age I'd still own the shirt today.
I'm concocting a plan to borrow a cute toddler to hold up at matches. If the kid gets any freebies I'll trade the Manly gear for lollies with him/her. Win/win for both of us.:p

As it's from the sea eagles website, it's not that scary (to me). Now if the DT published it....!
What Global said.

I would be ‘scared’ if our own club website published negative articles critical of the club and our own players. Wouldn’t you, Mr 47ers?

What Global said.

I would be ‘scared’ if our own club website published negative articles critical of the club and our own players. Wouldn’t you, Mr 47ers?

Absolutely, I'm still scratching my head at where I got the link from. I know now it's ours but it must have been on my news feed or something as saw it and jumped on it!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4