GOLD COAST-STATE OF ORIGIN BRISBANE PACKAGE(S)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I just wanted to make sure people were aware of the options I have available for this exciting week in Queensland.

Firstly

Packages are now out for the Goldie game, Friday night the 11th June, options are a 3 night, 2 night or 1 night FULL MWTS package, with "the works".

Or if wanting to find a cheaper spot to bunk down, or share with a bunch of people we also have our 'Game Day Experience" package (not the works burger just the works without the bun) where you can book your own accommodation.

Secondly

I have fantastic (but very limited) seats to SOO, they (due to licensing laws) have to be sold with accommodation so there are two options,

1) You take my one night SOO package with Brisbane accommodation, this is just for Wednesday night the 16th June.

2) If you want say apartment style accommodation (at the Goldie) let us book it for you and you can then buy the 'Game Day Experience" for the Titans...AND I'll let you have the SOO tickets for face value plus the 20% licencing fee (so adds about $30.00) I have to pay to get the tickets.
Transport form the Goldie to Suncorp and back is FREE (train) as part of your SOO ticket.

For more information [email protected]

Should have also reminded people that we have Townsville (29th May) packages as well...more details available if you e-mail me

VERY BUSY DAY (this sent just now to all people on my data base)

Bookings have been streaming in for our Townsville and Gold Coast packages. So if you are “sitting on the sidelines” I suggest you take the appropriate action and move quickly.

People who have e-mailed me and have said “booking forms on the way” have “options” on bookings for the next week.

Townsville

At this stage 25 people are booked to come, I would expect we’d end up with something like 40-45 (as we have just had a call from 10 far North Queensland fans grouping together who are sending their forms in)……so the rush there isn’t quite as important but still need to take action as soon as you can, as it’s doubtful we’d put a second coach on for this event, so when we are full we’ll be full!!

Remember we hold accommodation here for the Friday night as well as the Saturday AND Sunday night, so we have all bases covered.

Gold Coast

As expected this is going off like a fire cracker, the first coach is expected to be full early next week, at this point we’ll look at putting a second coach on BUT we will need minimum numbers to run this (although I would not expect this to be a concern as I do expect to run at least two coaches to and from this event).

Remember we can adjust the full tour for one, two or three nights (or more if you want), AND do apartment bookings as well.

AND don’t forget State of Origin is on Wednesday night the 16th of June, and we can help there as well.

Remember this is the easiest way to get to away games, just “one call does it all”…..just get yourself to and from the city and we’ll do the rest!!

Have a great weekend everyone, and please IF you are coming get your bookings in soon (as I would hate for you to miss out).

GO MANLY

No worries Kiwi, must have been just after I knocked off yesterday....I am back Monday will respond then, no drama's everythiung still available BUT starting to fill so don't delay once you get the information.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6