Goal Kicking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe we could put some money into a back who can put a 5th tackle kick deep into a corner in golden point time instead ?

Don't blame lyon for missing a sideline conversion.

He didn't kick the 5th tackle straight to the dogs on the full on their 30 m line to enable them to run up the field to kick that field goal.

yeah, not the right kick by DCE. Reminds me of the 97 GF where Cliffy went for a play in his own half and didn't kick it far enough down field. Knights good field position, the rest is history.

Funnily enough I thought Killer took that shot from a meter or two wider than it was scored.... Perhaps in the post try kerfuffle they lost track of where it was actually scored....

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Tough crowd I agree, that was an awesome display from The Mighty Sea Eagles. Best game I have seen Manly play for a while full stop.

Did you also miss the Napper reference?

KOMORI said:
Funnily enough I thought Killer took that shot from a meter or two wider than it was scored.... Perhaps in the post try kerfuffle they lost track of where it was actually scored....

you know, he does that a lot??

I've seen where we score a metre or 2 in, and he's kicking inches from the sideline!

Whatever happened to the days when you could buy a Kiwi union player and he'd turn out to be a sharp shooting kicker?

Ridge, Halligan, Crosson......ok I know Eion Crosson was a $hithouse player, but he could kick goals.

Can't really fault Killer for missing that kick. Hodkinson missed one from pretty much the same spot (Killer's went closer to the posts though) and his success rate is better than Killers.

Eagles2nv said:
Isny gutho a solid goal kicker?

I was watching that u20's SOO game a few months ago and he was more than solid, he couldn't miss. He was slotting them from everywhere, over the black dot consistently. I don't see much of the lower grades, so not sure if it was just a perfect night or he's a sharpshooter all the time.

Mal Cochrane said:
KOMORI said:

you know, he does that a lot??

I've seen where we score a metre or 2 in, and he's kicking inches from the sideline!

That's because he'd practice from the sideline at training, not from a couple of metres in. That's my guess anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8