Go the Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They were running away from all the gaps early but started coming on better midway through the half after missing at least 4 opportunities to rub through gaps

18-8 Warriors half-time, but I agree the Warriors missed many opportunities to rub through the gaps, Dan. Too bad Hoppa Snr isn't still playing.

18-14 full-time. Yeah.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
They ran straight with their hitups not sideways that's how you beat any team.
Well thanks scoop!!!!
Their heart must of been in it too

Melbourne is vey beatable, even at full strength. A few injuries will sort them out.

The Kiwis had everything against them in this one and won regardless. The reffing was horrid and the storm had a lot of help.

Still the right result in the end.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Melbourne is vey beatable, even at full strength. A few injuries will sort them out.

Agreed. Cameron Smith is the key. We allowed him way too much latitude and he's able to help what otherwise is a pretty ordinary forward pack get easy metres. If you're markers are on their game and you go a way to nullifying him then they can struggle to make inroads off some fairly ordinary props in particular.

It can't be just Greg No-English not in the team but I have softened my dislike of the Purple Scum. Perhaps it's just that I hate the Rabbits & the Drag-queens more this year!
But, in saying that, it was great to watch the Warriors down the Grapplers tonite!

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Sorry to say cambo but maybe we should try it to,we may make more yards & score more tries.

Sorry did I read the ladder wrong are 2-5 not 5-2. Mate do us all a favour and go play in the traffic you are a disgrace and have 0 creditability here after your post saying brett's heart isn't in it. Fickle Rex hunt.

Did u notice slater lashed out with his legs again to prevent a try, wasn't even penalised just a caution on the run. Protected species!!!!

Sheikheagle said:
Did u notice slater lashed out with his legs again to prevent a try, wasn't even penalised just a caution on the run. Protected species!!!!

What about the high Shot Smith put on and the commentary team kept saying "He got him on the shoulders"

Smith's forearm was right on the ear of Maloney or Seymour or whoever it was.

The final try was scored from a tap forward by slater as well, and not even a video ref look, just given, and then the warriors were pinged for a forward pass that wasn't.

What actually galls me is that Smith had the ill-grace, the poor-form to mention the penaltys against them in his post match interview. Just man up smith, or go an cry in private.

As I've posted we would have beaten them with Glenn and Matai in the team. They are not invincible as with the Goons. I watched the Goon v Chooks game and the Chooks had them on the ropes, but didn't have the smarts to smash through their 'impregnible' defense. Hard straight running would have done the trick. The Chooks had no power in their sets near the line. That's how the Sharks beat them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4