GO THE RAIDERS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So had we beaten the Storm (like we should have without Slater) three weeks ago, we would be playing for an equal share of the competition lead tomorrow.

They really have controlled the game, but they have to because they sure can't defend.
Even without Slater and Smith Melbourne look to be a threat. And it's not like Melbs are doing anything special.

If Furner could get these blokes to defend like a normal NRL team, they'd be scary. Their attack is so multi-dimensional.

I mentioned Sam Williams as a possible for NSW in the future but we could do worse than Josh McCrone. He might be a good foil for Carney. Like Robson but with a killer passing game.

Napper said:
Croker wouldnt be out of place in a nsw jersey either.

He's one i've always liked. My first pick in fantasy league.
I think his defence is what keeps him out of origin but it's hard to tell what it's really like because the Raiders make each other look bad.

They did throw a lot of forward passes though. They were almost Melbourne like in that regard.

Anytime the storm are beaten its a good day.

But one thing worries me......what if its a storm v dogs GF ?

Cant stand the thought of either being premiers. Its worth praying for any other outcome.

Duff said:
Napper said:
Croker wouldnt be out of place in a nsw jersey either.

He's one i've always liked. My first pick in fantasy league.
I think his defence is what keeps him out of origin but it's hard to tell what it's really like because the Raiders make each other look bad.

They did throw a lot of forward passes though. They were almost Melbourne like in that regard.

Can kick goals too.

Always love a good southpark reference.

I was thinking canberra might win but I just couldn't bring myself to pick them. Plus I didnt know until 5 mins ago that grub boy smith was out.

happy to sacrifice those 2 points to se the raiders win!

Just goes to show how effective Cam's forward passes from dummy half were :p

Maybe the Refs will now apply the rules of league to the Scum!

Sean Fensom is another Canberra player I really like. Amazing work rate and good offload.
Don't know what they'll do with Dugan when he comes back from injury, but Reece Robinson (who's their fullback now) is probably a better option - he's on fire. As is Blake Ferguson playing at centre. Seems to have found his position.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2