Go The Raiders!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sorry about that, just had to get it off my chest.

I feel much better now.

It's nice to have a dream, but it seems that as the finals approach the 4-5 quality teams are stepping up. There haven't been any upsets for the past two rounds.

The Dragons have a poor record down there but the Raiders are dreadful this year.

I thought it should have been like this

Orford + Big forwards = profit
I was scared of the raiders pre season.....biggest
underachievers to ever suck a fat load of dick

Do you realise that Gus Gould picked The Raiders to finish 2nd this year? 1st was Tigers and 3rd was Easts.
Best not to follow his tips!

I picked them to finish 4th,Tigers to miss the 8 and roosters to come in around 7th......Melbourne were 3rd and Saints 1st....

So in all i did soso lol

I tipped Raiders to be in the bottom half of the 8.

In the last 10 years saints have been a top 4 team and Faders worse, yet they find a way to beat the dragqueens.

Its like our bogey team is Souffs

there will be an upset today.

I would love to see the raiders forwards come out and just bash them like they did last year, but I don't think they have enough to play for and the merged club should win easily.

Brookvale said:
Its like our bogey team is Souffs

I think our bogey team is Illawarra. My gut tells me they have beaten us more over the past decade than the reverse. I'm sure we have beaten souths three out of every five times in this period.

Dragons loose - made my week

Go you raiders

We now second by ourselves

You little beauty

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4