Go the dogs and the dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Never thought id say it but ill be cheering on the dogs tonight and the dragons tomorrow for us to stay alive in 09,titans have failed us so now its on to the dogd and dragqueens cmon boys win for manly!

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
well if the dogs and Dragons win we play Brisbane in Brisbane next week

i wouldn't mind that really, they let in 32 points so if we turn up we could win.
That's if the Dragons and Dogs win though.

That won't help Parra tomorrow, they will lose their match. I'm sure Des is hard at work hatching a plan to bring down the Broncos. I wonder if our players get together to watch the other games?

The Titans are really cultivating a culture of whingeing.  All of them blowing up about the refereeing, I didn't hear their moans when Ceccin gifted them a game that cost us a home semi final.

Matabele link said:
The Titans are really cultivating a culture of whingeing.  All of them blowing up about the refereeing, I didn't hear their moans when Ceccin gifted them a game that cost us a home semi final.

That's true. Though I thought the refereeing was pathetic last night in the game. Titans look at the Broncos the wrong way there's a penalty. I couldn't figure out if the Broncos could do something bad enough to give a penalty back (perhaps knifing someone would have gotten a reaction).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6