Go Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes we are Manly 100%
But can’t stand these salary cap rorters!!
Would absolutely love a Canberra win next week and though may not dress up and do the Viking clap....will be cheering them on big time!!

I’d suggest most League fans will join you in that.

Will mean **** all on the day but will make us feel good.

We all just want the Rorters to not go B2B :tmi:

If the Raiders have to take a Premiership to achieve our objective then so be it :D

giphy.gif

I'd love the Rorters to be leading by 4 with 15 seconds to go.

Then the Faders score in the corner off a pass that goes 2 metres forward and Croker's conversion hits the left hand upright, then the right, then the crossbar before landing in the in goal area while the entire Rorters team watches it land at their feet.

Awwww......poor Rorters..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Yes. I'm an arse.

Simon64,

Sounds good but with the 2 meter forward pass; I’m positive that Sutton and the rest of his “eyes painted on crew”, who failed to see anything wrong with the pass, would refer it to the Bunker after the tip off from them; “just to check, mind you”, for the first and only time for the season; who would confirm a “No Try”. The NRL would be just fine with it, as Annersley could come out on the Monday after and justify that his refs had made the correct call and if Sticky didn’t like it, he should just tell his players not to throw forward passes.

Cynical, moi? Just a little.

Simon64,

Sounds good but with the 2 meter forward pass; I’m positive that Sutton and the rest of his “eyes painted on crew”, who failed to see anything wrong with the pass, would refer it to the Bunker after the tip off from them; “just to check, mind you”, for the first and only time for the season; who would confirm a “No Try”. The NRL would be just fine with it, as Annersley could come out on the Monday after and justify that his refs had made the correct call and if Sticky didn’t like it, he should just tell his players not to throw forward passes.

Cynical, moi? Just a little.

Bit like penalising a player for going over the shot clock by a second or so on a dropout , first of the season there too!!

Last edited:
Viking clap is a pathetic yawn fest trying to imitate the atmosphere of American Football or other overseas sports.

I find Canberra technically boring to watch especially their backline moves but you have to admire Ricky for extracting as much as possible out of this group.

Viking clap is a pathetic yawn fest trying to imitate the atmosphere of American Football or other overseas sports.

I find Canberra technically boring to watch especially their backline moves but you have to admire Ricky for extracting as much as possible out of this group.

Watch the Rorters take them apart , BIG TIME.

No doubt the roosters are the better side. . Not a betting man but id place a wager on Todds ref influence this week , possibly in the green machines way.
His "Go to " about salary cap is that it works because of the different premiers the NRL has. This apparently points to the comp not being stacked but it is his saving grace overseeing A salary cap thats laughable.
The roosters winning on the otherhand gives us the first back to back scenarios. Both are highly marketable strategies, but adds to toddies lists of notable achievements.
This could come down to Todds will V TV ,
Is gyngill both a roosters board member and chief puppeteer of this weeks episode?
With all the lobbying this week the gf might not be decided until just before kick off. Its going to be a big week of negotiations , with the game being a suitable stress release to all the pre game deciding , where the true players. Tv and nrl execs get ti kick back and let the hair down

Story boards are being prepared,
Apparently a summer spin off series is being considered . Will it be
A very cordner christmas or
A very croker christmas . Either way todd will be there. Its not christmas without a turkey

What would sell the most chicken and who will keep people watching the after crap

As much as I don't give a stuff who wins, I'd rather see Canberra win than the Chooks.

Anyone but Manly winning is bad enough.....but next year is going to be unbearable if the Chooks go back to back.

Absolutely on board for a Raiders victory - Really cannot see it happening though. Roosters will have a stronger side than last week with JWH (pending Keary’s ankle injury), where they essentially shut the storm out.

Whilst Canberra deservedly won, they had two very lucky tries.

I think it could be similar to what the Chooks did to the Storm in last years GF.

Absolutely on board for a Raiders victory - Really cannot see it happening though. Roosters will have a stronger side than last week with JWH (pending Keary’s ankle injury), where they essentially shut the storm out.

Whilst Canberra deservedly won, they had two very lucky tries.

I think it could be similar to what the Chooks did to the Storm in last years GF.

Won’t be like the GWS / Richmond game in the AFL but I expect an easy Rorters victory

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2