Go QLD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Are any other NSW going to jump ship and support QLD due to that farcical team picked by Bellamy?

I may well have to do that, at least I have a semi-legitimate reason though, unlike turncoat

No way will I ever support Queensland, anyone who does because of the team selected needs to get mummy to put the toys back in the cot.

Garts link said:
No way will I ever support Queensland, anyone who does because of the team selected needs to get mummy to put the toys back in the cot.

For me, it's all about not supporting any team that filth Bellamy does.

I could never bring myself to supporting QLD,but i wont be too dissapointed if the Blues get done....not like when Manly lose.

I will not be too upset if we lose, a Manly loss hurts much more but I was born and raised in NSW and will not cheer on that filth from north of the border.

Cant & wont support a canetoad.

Having lived up here now for a few years and being exposed to their ridiculous media hype, hatred & insecure bias, it only reaffirms my support for the Blues.

Everyone is writing NSW off, if I was to put money on the game I would go NSW.  They are under fire, have a good coach so are in with a chance playing in Sydney.  Still this the side is pretty ordinary in a few positions though.

Garts link said:
Everyone is writing NSW off, if I was to put money on the game I would go NSW.  They are under fire, have a good coach so are in with a chance playing in Sydney.  Still this the side is pretty ordinary in a few positions though.

Garts, you didnt end up sounding very confident late in that paragraph. Especially for someone whos willing to put a bet on.  ;D

byso link said:
Are any other NSW going to jump ship and support QLD due to that farcical team picked by Bellamy?

You cockies are so quick to turn on your own ???

Jatz Crackers link said:
Cant & wont support a canetoad.

Having lived up here now for a few years and being exposed to their ridiculous media hype, hatred & insecure bias, it only reaffirms my support for the Blues.

We never see any of that from down south  ::)

Go you Mighty maroons  :p

your gonna be a lonely man for the next couple of weeks Jatz - unless your surrounded by your fellow imports?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6