Glenn Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
After all of the recent drama let's allow ourselves to get a little bit ahead of ourselves.

How good is Glenn going to be if we make the grand final? He'll be fresh from having his little holiday.

I recall when Matai came back from suspension after this season had started and he was killing it. It was arguably his best form career wise.

If this finals series is gruelling it's a safe bet that Glenn could be the difference on grand final day. Knowing how close he could have come to winning the Dally M I wouldn't put it past him to be a contender for the CC medal.

The Stewarts make Connor's day
8/09/2011 12:34:27 PM
Recently diagnosed Type 1 diabetic Connor Hutchinson was given a special treat today when he came to watch the Sea Eagles train.

After the boys had finished their training session, Brett Stewart immediately came over to see 14 year old Connor, followed shortly after by his brother Glenn.

The boys happily talked with Connor, with Brett sharing his own experience with diabetes and offering advice on how to deal with the condition.

Connor has always looked up to Brett and was stoked to be able to chat with his idol.

Diagnosed in June with the condition, Connor has been struggling coming to terms with his diagnosis.

Well done to Brett and Glenn for making Connor's day!

00014019-image.jpg

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=43309&title=the-stewarts-make-connors-day

He is so valuable the 17 players selected for the job must raise the bar 5-10% each or we wont make the GF. I believe they will & your call has a realistic chance of coming true. ;)

If Manly are in the Grand Final, I'll be having $100 on Glenn and $100 on Kieran for the Churchill Medal.

bones said:
If Manly are in the Grand Final, I'll be having $100 on Glenn and $100 on Kieran for the Churchill Medal.
Absolutely!
They all needed a rest and will want to make it up to their Team Mates.
I think the mental strain has told on Glenn. Hope the Club has kearnt from the Matt Cross situation.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
The Stewarts make Connor's day
8/09/2011 12:34:27 PM
Recently diagnosed Type 1 diabetic Connor Hutchinson was given a special treat today when he came to watch the Sea Eagles train.

After the boys had finished their training session, Brett Stewart immediately came over to see 14 year old Connor, followed shortly after by his brother Glenn.

The boys happily talked with Connor, with Brett sharing his own experience with diabetes and offering advice on how to deal with the condition.

Connor has always looked up to Brett and was stoked to be able to chat with his idol.

Diagnosed in June with the condition, Connor has been struggling coming to terms with his diagnosis.

Well done to Brett and Glenn for making Connor's day!

00014019-image.jpg

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=43309&title=the-stewarts-make-connors-day

This is the sort of stuff that SHOULD be noticed by the press and written about instead of all of the negative crap.

I hope his fighting has improved.

He wouldn't of knocked the skin off a rice pudding from what he showed against Blair.

:)

bob dylan said:
I hope his fighting has improved.

He wouldn't of knocked the skin off a rice pudding from what he showed against Blair.

:)

He really received 3 weeks for impersonating Danny green

Pittwater Legend said:
After all of the recent drama let's allow ourselves to get a little bit ahead of ourselves.

How good is Glenn going to be if we make the grand final? He'll be fresh from having his little holiday.

I recall when Matai came back from suspension after this season had started and he was killing it. It was arguably his best form career wise.

If this finals series is gruelling it's a safe bet that Glenn could be the difference on grand final day. Knowing how close he could have come to winning the Dally M I wouldn't put it past him to be a contender for the CC medal.
He has no chance of getting the cc medal because he has fu&cked the chances of hes team getting there.Still holding that grudge with the nrl about brett has really fu&cked it and he exploded the other week and gallop would have been grinning when it happened....BOXHEAD...

mr seagles said:
Pittwater Legend said:

He has no chance of getting the cc medal because he has fu&cked the chances of hes team getting there.Still holding that grudge with the nrl about brett has really fu&cked it and he exploded the other week and gallop would have been grinning when it happened....BOXHEAD...
Please **** off and die or worse **** off and support the sharks you woeful human

Cambo said:
mr seagles said:
Pittwater Legend said:

Please f**k off and die or worse f**k off and support the sharks you woeful human

And die again you jizz infested asshole

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6