Glenn pleads not guilty to fighting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Because it wasn't a fight. A fight is when one hits the other and I don't think any punches landed.

Kiwi Eagle said:
What the hell have we got up our sleeve here ?!?!?!

Blair pleaded guilty

Source is RLWs Facebook page

Nine are advertising on the news there maybe a loop hole that will get GS off, details to come

We must have something good to enter this plea. Im excited lol

I remember last year Thurston getting off a charge with the defense "you see worse on underbelly", maybe we have that one too

you'd have to think it revolves around what Blair said, but that would be speculation at this point

Vilification about him and his family. maybe why Stewart has kept it all quiet abt what was said?

Don't get suspended for a head-high if you miss. Not even penalised.

Don't get suspended for a forearm shot if you miss. Not even penalised.

Don't get suspended for a bite if there's no mark. Not even penalised.

Don't get suspended for a trip if the player jumps over your outstretched leg. Not even penalised.

Why would you get suspended for a punch if you miss?

Has to plea not guilty as he would automatically go for the season with a guilty plea.

This better be a very good loophole or we will look like complete arses.

The loophole reported is that Glenn was wrongly sinbinned.

The ref said that he threw a punch in the initial brawl but he never did.

Maybe the fact Glen should not have even been walking off the field to the bin in the 1st place. Still cant believe with 1000 replays how he was 1st to go. Not justifying the 2nd fight but who would not be frustrated after being binned for doing zero?? And then getting chased by a grub who does a bee line into you?? WTF??

I think Blair has only pleaded guilty to the grade 2 striking charge and is yet to enter a plea for the contrary conduct charge.
I also believe that the NRL are preparing to bring in Sir Laurence Street to adjudicate over any appeal that might come from tomorrows hearing.

His defence is alibi and I'm the star witness. Glen was at my place watching on tv so it couldn't have been him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4