Glen Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
So so so unlucky to have missed a NSW origin jumper. I reckon hes gone to another level as a leader of our side this year and would have been shocked to see him miss the NSW captaincy let alone the whole side.

What a discrace the NSW side has become huh. No wonder its 5 in a row.

I might miss the series this year, Stuart and co are on another ****ing planet.

The whole league community is in fits of laughter. Where the hell is idris?

LOL at Jennings.

Pearce... jesus christ....

I will stop before i break my keyboard.

Pearce has done sweet f***all this year. How can anyone justify his selection. Mind you we have no real alternatives. Would have gone with Hornby.

mickqld said:
Pearce has done sweet f***all this year. How can anyone justify his selection. Mind you we have no real alternative.

You are right Pearce, Mullen and Wallace are all average number 7's at best. I think DCE could do just as well as these three. Good number 7's are very hard to come by.

Not picking Choc is footy suicide as much as some people on here may dislike is behavior he is made for rep footy, i bloody hope NSW don't win while the monkey Ricky Stuart is in charge.

Whats wrong with picking Hornby and Soward?

Are they not the best tried and tested combo NSW could field.

The are accustomed to the game style needed to beat QLD imo.

torana355 said:
mickqld said:
Pearce has done sweet f***all this year. How can anyone justify his selection. Mind you we have no real alternative.

You are right Pearce, Mullen and Wallace are all average number 7's at best. I think DCE could do just as well as these three. Good number 7's are very hard to come by.

Not picking Choc is footy suicide as much as some people on here may dislike is behavior he is made for rep footy, i bloody hope NSW don't win while the monkey Ricky Stuart is in charge.

DCE is a QLDer. Best peformed half (either 6 or 7) for NSW this year by a mile has been James Maloney.

Masked Eagle said:
torana355 said:
mickqld said:

DCE is a QLDer. Best peformed half (either 6 or 7) for NSW this year by a mile has been James Maloney.

I know, i was just making a comparison to a rookie halfback. I actually rate Maloney, is he eligible for NSW?

Matabele said:
LOL @ NSW trying to select a rookie Queenslander in DCE!

I know he is a QLD'er, i was just making a comparison to a rookie halfback.

fLIP said:
Whats wrong with picking Hornby and Soward?

Are they not the best tried and tested combo NSW could field.

The are accustomed to the game style needed to beat QLD imo.

Hornby won't play Origin

No issue at all with Pearce's selection, he played well last year in the 2 games when given a chance, and is the best of the bunch and well worth persevering with

torana355 said:
Masked Eagle said:
torana355 said:
mickqld said:

I know, i was just making a comparison to a rookie halfback. I actually rate Maloney, is he eligible for NSW?

Matabele said:
LOL @ NSW trying to select a rookie Queenslander in DCE!

I know he is a QLD'er, i was just making a comparison to a rookie halfback.

Born and raised in Orange but I think he visited QLD on a school excursion so they may have claimed him.

I don't mind Pearce getting a crack, he tries his guts out each week for the Chooks and his performance in City v Country showed he's in decent nick.

Hornby is retired from rep footy IIRC & isn't good enough to warrant selection anyway. Mullen is the half that should feel ripped off, he should've earned a spot on the bench at least.

Gifty & Choc can get in line with all the other top forwards that got completely overlooked for average Dragons. This side is as big a joke as Stuart's coaching career.

I don't think I'll even be bothered to watch that nonesense.

Masked Eagle said:

He is bloody quick Maloney.

Gotta laugh at the Eels, they let Hodkinson, Kris Keating and Maloney go, paid big bucks for Mortimer who turned out to be a dud and now they've paid mega bucks for Sandow.

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Masked Eagle said:
Choc has been better than Gift this year.

You must be watching a different set of games than me. Gifty has been instrumental in nearly all our wins

Gift and Choc are both unlucky...gift has the skills for an origin backrower, choc has the agression. Picking Creagh is a joke. Should have been - 11.Bird 12.Gift 13.Gallen 14.Watmough

Daniel said:
Masked Eagle said:

You must be watching a different set of games than me. Fifty has been instrumental in nearly all our wins

I agree Daniel, Choc's been going alright but not at devestating as he used to be. Listening to the commentators last week that they think Des is using him more in the middle of the ruck and not as a wide runner.

Daniel said:
Masked Eagle said:

You must be watching a different set of games than me. Gifty has been instrumental in nearly all our wins

I think Glenny has run sideways far too much this year. Jamie Lyon has only had one good game and a lot of that is because Glen has been taking away his space. GS has also had a couple of ordinary games and Choc has been very consistent. In terms of workrate with both the ball and in defence Choc is second to only Paul Gallen this year. Choc averages 30m per game more, they both make about the same amount of tackles but GS has missed twice as many.

GS is playing well, but Choc is having an outstanding year. IMO he's been our best player so far.

My tip is that sticky will be as sucessful with the blues as he was with coaching the gummy shire scum, what a joke of a team.

Gus was right when he said Stuart can't coach, I see another 3-0 series win to QLD.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2