Ginger Talks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I must say Brad is very well spoken and quite impressive.

Interesting point he made is basically they did no video last year....

Did Trent think everything was ok and they didn’t need to watch it or he didn’t bring his old VHS player with him from home?

If that's the case (Trent not reviewing any video)
Then that's a major blight on his ability, intelligence, career and integrity?? I mean, what were we paying him for.. to name a teamlist and hope for the best? This is really disappointing to hear. To me it just seems he was just turning up having a good time with the lads (reported drinking culture) and getting paid for it without actually determined to put the hard yards in for his own development and more importantly the teams

If that's the case (Trent not reviewing any video)
Then that's a major blight on his ability, intelligence, career and integrity?? I mean, what were we paying him for.. to name a teamlist and hope for the best? This is really disappointing to hear. To me it just seems he was just turning up having a good time with the lads (reported drinking culture) and getting paid for it without actually determined to put the hard yards in for his own development and more importantly the teams
Trent never had a video in his office . He had a mirror . It was all about Trent and what he could get out of Manly

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8