• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Gifty misses a few games who'll fill in? Buhrer to the bench Bailey to lock.

I personnelly would like to see this Bailey to lock and Lussick to the bench who from all reports had a good game coming of the bench in the Qld City vs Qld Country (for Country - replaced Buhrer from my understanding). As we all know that the Raiders have a monster pack who on there day can do anything.

I rate Cross highly. Not sure he's an 80 min player like Gifty but he's got plenty of aggression. Gives it his all.

The more match time Cross gets between now and the finals the better our chances.

I was one of the baggers when we bought smoking Joe. I thought he would be old & tired.

Looking at the dribble served up by our forwards recently I'd give him a run off the bench & give a higher profile player a rest.

Probably perry.

I don't know what's gone wrong with the pack - on paper they are one of the best out there but we seem to have lost our way.

Glenn will be out for 1-2 weeks according to Tim Gilbert on The Footy Show.

mr seagles link said:
gifty needs to stop worrying about snakes problems and get on with footy...

He has snake problems??? No wonder he is not playing great.

;D ;D ;D

I agree Volley, Cross is not good.  He gives away stupid penalties.  I like Joe, he's got that go-forward thing happening.

Cross, like the rest of the team, was doing better earlier on in the season when he came off the bench.

I think we are going to struggle even more in defense with out Gifty unless somone can step up.

This season he is our second biggest tackler with:
458 Tackles

and has run the 6th largest amount of meters of:
1236 meters

This season

http://www.nrl.com/telstrapremiership/playerprofiles/seaeaglesplayerlist/tabid/10837/default.aspx

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8