Gifty scores for Germany in World Cup Final!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
clearly gifty is a multi-talent, as he scored a cracker in the final against argentina this morning!!! did anyone notice??!!!???

at least that is what i thought…young gotze is a dead ringer for the man, only he has hair :D

maybe gift should forget souths and just take up wogball LOL!!!

well done, deutschland :p

Yes, errrr a dead ringer.

308339_heroa.jpg

Stevo said:
I take offence to the term wog ball

Agreed. In this day and age, this sort of slur has no place on a public forum. Ethnic ball would suffice.

We don't take kindly to folks that don't take kindly around here. The original poster should take note of that. lol

mozgrame said:
Stevo said:

Agreed. In this day and age, this sort of slur has no place on a public forum. Ethnic ball would suffice.

We don't take kindly to folks that don't take kindly around here. The original poster should take note of that. lol

You are so gay

I take offence to the term 'Gifty'.
Surely we can find a better nickname. Isn't there an animated character whose neck is the same as Glenn's that we can name him after?

Stevo said:
mozgrame said:
Stevo said:

You are so gay

Are you hitting on me? It's never going to happen buddy. I'm not judging you though.

as a half german, half swiss i happily consider myself a total and utter wog, kraut, cheese muncher, whatever the **** you wanna call me, and am absolutely proud.

if people are so up to looking for offense, there's always the bulldogs forum…

go manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6