GI and the Rabbits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
He'd have to be happy going to a team on a bunch of Russell Crowe promises for a team that's 2-5, rather than doing the honouring his commitment to Brisbane, who are 5-2.

What is is about Souths?

Deserves all the success that comes with joining Souths, and if it were up to me NSW could have him.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
He'd have to be happy going to a team on a bunch of Russell Crowe promises for a team that's 2-5, rather than doing the honouring his commitment to Brisbane, who are 5-2.

What is is about Souths?

Deserves all the success that comes with joining Souths, and if it were up to me NSW could have him.

He's scum send him a yellow jacket every year that he represents Qld. The ARL have admitted they stuffed up by allowing him to play for Qld.
They should do what they they did to Nathan Fien and the Kiwis after he played for the Kiwis when he was ineligible for them and stripped them of every thing :D.

Until Inglis is eligible to play for Qld (lived in Qld for three years and he hasn't)

Been very quiet since his move. Looks to have put some weight on and slowed down a bit. I reckon he should get fitter and faster as the season goes on and will improve.

I heard QLD were trying to claim young Hoppa eligible to play for the Maroons. Apparently he went on a school excursion to the Big Pineapple when he was in year 4 so they are claiming him as one of their own! ;)

Masked Eagle said:
I heard QLD were trying to claim young Hoppa eligible to play for the Maroons. Apparently he went on a school excursion to the Big Pineapple when he was in year 4 so they are claiming him as one of their own! ;)

:lol:

:D
Masked Eagle said:

[/quote

ROFLMAO...Gold

And another player commits career suicide by going to Souffs. Just as a matter of interest can anyone name a single successful player that went to Souffs and improved their game. I can't think of one, but I can think of many that are the opposite.

Merits (Merritts) an answer.

Although it wasn't so much improved as stopped the deterioration that happened whilst at the Sharks.

I reckon the problem with the team is that a certain actor thinks he's a football coach.

I really wish i knew exactly how much of a influence he tries to have over the side.

dowdz said:
:D
Masked Eagle said:

[/quote

ROFLMAO...Gold

Yep.I reckon if a football player said lets smash them QLD ****ers,he'd be eligible to play for them for mentioning the name!

Souths fans always go on about how many premierships they've won, but the last one was 40 years ago. Souths have had a losing culture for the last 30 years and the players who go there seem to have their careers go backwards and Inglis seems to be the latest.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

You know what I hate the saying "it's good for the game if souths are going well". I don't give a flying f--k if souths do well. I also hate that at the start of every season they say that it's going to be their year.
I feel better now!

fLIP said:
I reckon the problem with the team is that a certain actor thinks he's a football coach.

I really wish i knew exactly how much of a influence he tries to have over the side.

Agree. It would be like letting us posters have any influence on coaching at Manly.

Lol imagine Matabeles team itd be like

1 Walker
2 Donald
3 Bell
4 Hicks
5 Bani
6 Cuthberthson
7 Ferris
8 Williamson
9 Mullane
10 Bryant
11 Bailey
12 Mauro
13 Matai

14 Hall
15 Penn
16 Bozo
17 Gidley

GI has not looked happy for a couple of years. I dont think it would matter what team he played for, he looks depressed.

I dont think he enjoys his footy.

NYEagle said:
GI has not looked happy for a couple of years. I dont think it would matter what team he played for, he looks depressed.

I dont think he enjoys his footy.

Yep, I think he'd rather be out on his boat or even shopping at harvey norman.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6