Gf replay on now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** didn't we get some dud calls been watching for 10 mins and have counted 3. We did well to win that game like we did.

Cambo said:
f**k didn't we get some dud calls been watching for 10 mins and have counted 3. We did well to win that game like we did.

Agreed Cambo. We did very well in that game.

The foran no try was a ****en disgrace. How did russell smith get the grand final as video ref

That's got me amped for Tommorow

SeaEagleRock8 said:
The Foran disallowed try was a blatant disgrace, it probably was not a major controversy only because we won anyway.
Watched the DVD last Friday. Try for certain. Shows how dominant Manly actually were. If that fair try tallied on the scoreboard the warriors comeback wouldn't have caused so many nerves for Manly supporters and that fragment of hope for the warriors. Anyway Jamie's finishing touch put the Kiwis to bed. Great win. Great team!

So ****ing excited about tomorrow i'll put the GF on now,can't freakin wait.

T-Rex man of match for mine,those smelly Poms a going to have nightmares about him.
Might have a look at the odds for this.

WAMF said:
Damn it! I missed the replay. Who won?
We did. We are the reigning premiers. We won the whole shebang, Broncos, Melbourne, Roosters, St George, the Tigers, Eels Dogs, and all the rest, you name them, they all did their darndest, as did the valiant Warriors - but we won.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7