GF DVD with Channel 9 commentary?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
Sorry if already posted but is there a DVD of the Grand Final with Channel 9 commentary.

I heard the one that got released a week after the game only had Fox commentary. Has another one been released?

I came across a season highlights DVD which I'll order, but if I can pick up the full GF with Channel 9 (Yes, I know Gus and co are irritating as hell) I will be a happy man!

bones said:
Can't get it as far as I know. I still have it on my IQ.

bones, would you be able to burn me a copy?

I'll pay you, of course.

My brother-in-law had his on IQ only for my sister to delete it. Not happy.

simon_eagle said:
bones said:

I'll pay you, of course.

I have no way of doing it just yet. My DVD recorder isn't working ATM. Every time I put a blank disc in it tries to read and spits it out :(
I will eventually get around to buying another, and I won't be deleting it from IQ until I have it on disc. But when I do I can run a copy off for you no worries.

simon_eagle said:
Sorry if already posted but is there a DVD of the Grand Final with Channel 9 commentary.

I heard the one that got released a week after the game only had Fox commentary. Has another one been released?

I came across a season highlights DVD which I'll order, but if I can pick up the full GF with Channel 9 (Yes, I know Gus and co are irritating as hell) I will be a happy man!

Be prepared to be irritated with the Season Highlights as well.

It does NOT have Killer's amazing try saving tackle on the Brisbane player in the semis!!!!!
Only the most amazing feat of agility in stopping a certain try.:mad:

It does NOT have Gift's kick to initiate DCE's try in the GF!!!!!
:mad:

Really bad DVD compilation of the whole Final Series in all IMO.
The Foxtel commentary will always be known for Laurie Daly's 'Can you smell it' comment about the Warriors imminent victory :lol:

The 2008 2GB commentary was great. Don't see why 2011 could not have the choice of commentary:huh:

Berkeley_Eagle said:
I have it DLed as xvid with 9 commentary
I can prob help out

That might work mate. Can it be played on a DVD player or only on a PC? It might be the only option available.

Did you mind burning me a copy? I'll PM you :)

bones said:
simon_eagle said:
bones said:

I'll pay you, of course.

I have no way of doing it just yet. My DVD recorder isn't working ATM. Every time I put a blank disc in it tries to read and spits it out :(
I will eventually get around to buying another, and I won't be deleting it from IQ until I have it on disc. But when I do I can run a copy off for you no worries.

Thanks mate, that'll be great :)

HappilyManly said:
simon_eagle said:

Be prepared to be irritated with the Season Highlights as well.

It does NOT have Killer's amazing try saving tackle on the Brisbane player in the semis!!!!!
Only the most amazing feat of agility in stopping a certain try.:mad:

It does NOT have Gift's kick to initiate DCE's try in the GF!!!!!
:mad:

Really bad DVD compilation of the whole Final Series in all IMO.
The Foxtel commentary will always be known for Laurie Daly's 'Can you smell it' comment about the Warriors imminent victory :lol:

The 2008 2GB commentary was great. Don't see why 2011 could not have the choice of commentary:huh:

That's not good. That tackle was immense and how can they not have Gift's kick that led to the try? That’s like having a book with no cover..

I'm guessing that only Fox had the "rights" to reproduce the GF commentary. That's what I'm guessing anyway. Channel 9 commentary might be irritating but Fox is just plain rubbish and its what we all grew up with.. well the youngish ones anyway!

I have an MP4 copy .i just got off a torrent site.. has 9 commentary but didnt have the teams lineups or the presentation at the end ..
& guess what me DVD players dont play mp4:-/ so it`s on my protable HDD..:argue:

jjai said:
I have an MP4 copy .i just got off a torrent site.. has 9 commentary but didnt have the teams lineups or the presentation at the end ..
& guess what me DVD players dont play mp4:-/ so it`s on my protable HDD..:argue:

I had the same thing but also downloaded the presentation
I converted all three to DVD format this arvo and burned it to disc
Came out pretty good with ch9 commentary

Berkeley_Eagle said:
jjai said:

I had the same thing but also downloaded the presentation
I converted all three to DVD format this arvo and burned it to disc
Came out pretty good with ch9 commentary
Nice :cool:
I have Nero just dnt know how to convert them to AVI or any other format.. I hate windows media format the most :argue: i got so many movies but they are on windows media format..
If there was another torrent with diff format i would have taken it but there was only the mp4 & it was low lol took me 2days ..

We should have all recorded ourselves during the grand final, then afterwards we could have uploaded parts of all our own commentary to the dvd!

Be worth a fortune don't cha think?

:D

HappilyManly said:
Quickmedia Converter is free and handlles every format.
Fast as well.
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/

Thanks mate .. ;) i`m downloading it now , once it`s on i will investiagte it ..

Anyone with a samsung smart tv hooked up online can watch with 9 commentary through smart hub, I've watched it around 20 times lol

I think its nine anyway

globaleagle said:
We should have all recorded ourselves during the grand final, then afterwards we could have uploaded parts of all our own commentary to the dvd!

Be worth a fortune don't cha think?

:D

I would pay to hear Wolfy's multi persoma commentary:p
With many segways to his crazy exebrow mimes, like in that hilarious Cadbury spoof on Youtube :D

The Eagle said:
Anyone with a samsung smart tv hooked up online can watch with 9 commentary through smart hub, I've watched it around 20 times lol

I think its nine anyway
Anyone that is savy with Downloading can get them too
I DL the Manly v Cows & v Broncos games on Monday & converted them to DVD
Came out fine

Berkeley_Eagle said:
The Eagle said:

I think its nine anyway
Anyone that is savy with Downloading can get them too
I DL the Manly v Cows & v Broncos games on Monday & converted them to DVD
Came out fine

Without the smarthub ****?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4