Get up, stand up....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
Silvertailers sing along..

Get up stand up .... stand up for your rights....

Silvetailers , get up stand up, for your right to bitch slap BAZ

BAZ, stand up get up ... get ready for your bitch slap

Sing along .. get up , stand up , Baz get ready for your bitch slap

wake up stand up .. Baz its time to have a shave , get that beautiful face ready...
for a ZORBA and Silvertail bitch slap

Get up stand up Baz... get that pretty face ready

It's the fans job to Get up Stand up and cheer for our team even though there's plenty who want to Shoot the Sheriff and the Deputy.
After Friday night's loss I told myself - No Woman - No cry. Then the next morning 3 little birds -egrets- pitched by my doorstep, saying this is my message to you-hoo-hoo.
Don't worry about a thing
'Cause every little thing is gonna be alright.
Tommy T's gonna score
A heap more tries.

I sense there'll be some doubters but it happened.;)

The pipe is strong in these two !!
Is this love or are you just stirring it up ?

Absolutely not BUT, do I think it's unfair to criticise when he's had ( and got) so many players injured , absolutely yes.

I'm no Barrett fan but I'm prepared to cut him some slack given the circumstances.
I think the criticism is valid. We are passionate supporters and appalling loses like the one against the depleted eels can ruffle our feathers .

Question for you Mark . Do you think Barrett is our next messiah to take us to another premiership ?

Maybe not. Who do you think is?

Changing the coach won't suddenly fix everything. We have other problems within our club, apart from injuries.

We had the former Melbourne Storm and current Queensland Origin assistant coach signed as our defensive coach for 3 years. That is winning pedigree. He however left after 1 year of a 3 year deal.

Why do you think that is? :think:

I guess as supporters it's our desire to win that keeps us coming back for more but I think at times it's also easy for us to over analyse things.
The way I see it, Parra had good players missing and we had good players missing. We played our guts out on there home ground in the wet and we lost by a point. It's a piss off but that's how it goes sometimes !

Maybe not. Who do you think is?

Changing the coach won't suddenly fix everything. We have other problems within our club, apart from injuries.

We had the former Melbourne Storm and current Queensland Origin assistant coach signed as our defensive coach for 3 years. That is winning pedigree. He however left after 1 year of a 3 year deal.

Why do you think that is? :think:
From what I have seen I think Barrett is a wasted asset and time will prove this .

@BOZO , I agree, houses 5 down had to shut their windows when we dropped the ball for the 5th time in their half and when we had our 10th ridiculous 6th tacle option. But I yelled at the players for poor execution, didn't blame Barrett.

But the loss was devastating in my opinion, not appalling, we restricted them to 10 points by aggressive defence, and that would win most games.

My biggest disappointments were, DCE's lack of ability to adjust to a rushing defence, and Walker proving beyond all doubt he is not a link player.

I guess as supporters it's our desire to win that keeps us coming back for more but I think at times it's also easy for us to over analyse things.
The way I see it, Parra had good players missing and we had good players missing. We played our guts out on there home ground in the wet and we lost by a point. It's a piss off but that's how it goes sometimes !
The way I see it we were specials to win this game because parra had more key players missing and also a club in turmoil and a great coach will capitalize on this but off course Barrett is no great coach .

From what I have seen I think Barrett is a wasted asset and time will prove this .

You did not answer either question I asked.

Nothing wrong with you having opinions but do you have any solutions to propose?

@BOZO , I agree, houses 5 down had to shut their windows when we dropped the ball for the 5th time in their half and when we had our 10th ridiculous 6th tacle option. But I yelled at the players for poor execution, didn't blame Barrett.

But the loss was devastating in my opinion, not appalling, we restricted them to 10 points by aggressive defence, and that would win most games.

My biggest disappointments were, DCE's lack of ability to adjust to a rushing defence, and Walker proving beyond all doubt he is not a link player.
I am hurting like you Woodsie . We are both passionate Manly supporters and I have lost faith in the coach who can not get his players primed up for games that we are meant to win

I think we should show our frustration by burnin' and lootin'
How many rivers do we have to cross,
Before we can talk to the boss? Eh!
All that we got, it seems we have lost;
We must have really paid the cost.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4