George Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
yadq.jpg

Lost some beef
So if he would have done that at Manly he could've got another contract possibly

Yeah, I'd doubt that. I would love for him to have stayed, but the recruitment of the young front row forwards was for a reason. I really hope George has a massive year, but performs poorly against us. Sorry Gorgeous.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
yadq.jpg

Lost some beef
So if he would have done that at Manly he could've got another contract possibly

George just doesn't look right in that gear :s

Well I'll actually be very pissed off if he has dropped several kilos and comes out firing cause he hasn't done that for years with us. He always had so much more potential but just never put the fitness into his game that was required.

mickqld said:
Well I'll actually be very pissed off if he has dropped several kilos and comes out firing cause he hasn't done that for years with us. He always had so much more potential but just never put the fitness into his game that was required.

Spot on Mick!

Sheikheagle said:
mickqld said:

Spot on Mick!

I agree and I get the feeling that he will go really well and be a starting prop for the cheats.

Some players need that wake up call of not getting another contract to realise they have to have a go.

This is just like Cuthbo who wouldn't stop the stupid offloads, so he was offloaded to Cronulla. He still wouldn't stop so was offloaded to Newcastle where he realised he had to change his ways.

Jethro said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
yadq.jpg

Lost some beef

George just doesn't look right in that gear :s

Agreed. I think he looked best when he was hitting 4th gear. Very hard to stop!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8