George rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
c eagle said:
Seen some news footage of him recently training with Melbourne , the unit has shed some kilos..... Why wouldn't he do it here?
yeah exactly,thats supposedly one of the reasons Manly didnt resign him

It was complacency on George's part - he assumed that popularity was enough.

Kudos to 2V for making a stand - it will benefit GG in the long run as he may recover his sidestep :)

I love big Georgey. But I too must commend Tooves and the team for making the hard decisions. The reality is that if we didn't have injuries to King Dog and Joey G then he would barely have played this year (however I thought he did play quite well).

He'll be a cult hero in Melbourne by about Rd 2.

If that fat bugger loses a ton of weight for melb....which he wouldn't do for us whilst claiming to love playing for us.....then I hope you all boo him silly when he return's to brookie!!!

Brookie said:
depending on how much head sheds, could impact +/- on his game?

Yep is losing the "bumper bar" such a great thing??

I suspect Belly ache may achieve what Des and Toov's couldn't and have Georgie fighting fit but time will tell. Does it make Craig a better coach or has being dropped by the Eags been the kick in the guts the big man needed. Either way I'll be supporting Georgie every game bar when he plays the Eags. Long live Georgie.

George is purple scum now. I have no interest in reading about him.
Jokes :p
I Wish him all the best except for round 1.
Can't bring myself to ever boo him or Kitey.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6