George Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
First of all , good luck tonight all ...... hope the bounce of the ball goes our way. Big George , Well the big fella has had a mixed season really , hasnt really got the game time under 2v that here would have liked ....... do you think there is a problem there between the two or just his fitness, and all the talk of kite moving on and maybe another , you would have to think 2v would want to move george on before him , and sayin that our packs going to look light on nexted year..... anyone got any ideas how we could line up in the forwards nexted year.

8. King
9. Ballin
10. Fa'oso
11. Choc
12. Buhrer
13. Gifty
14. Joe G
15. Rose
16. Robinson
17. L Foran

I think Sau may get a run before years end.I really like Fa'oso.He was best pig on field last week till he got clobbered.

Richie never dies wondering. Gives 100% every game. I'm looking forward to seeing him at Manly next season.

Toovey rested him early season stating he wanted Rose to get more fit, and lose 10 k/g's I believe.

I bet this is the lynch pin for Rose to have a belter off season.

I don't think it was actually the weight issue keeping him out, there was another factor involved that Toovey wasn't impressed with

ABC Grandstand reported that just prior to the warmup he was tweeting something about wanting to know where Jessica Mauboy would be sitting at the game. They were astonished that his mind could be so far from on the game when he would still have been in, had Jamie not come through the warmup.

hordernnewt said:
ABC Grandstand reported that just prior to the warmup he was tweeting something about wanting to know where Jessica Mauboy would be sitting at the game. They were astonished that his mind could be so far from on the game when he would still have been in, had Jamie not come through the warmup.

That's a bit unfair. Different players relax/focus before a game in different ways. If Rose wants to tweet more power to him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4