George Rose and Joe Galuvao

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
In a very physical game, I thought the two big fellas showed HUGE impact off the bench. Great to see them both back in the team! :)

Forwards who go forward. Finally. I think I saw rose bend the line. More of that please.

I dont care how fat George is you have to pick him - great strong running off the bench

Ryan said:
I still think Lussick has to be in for Mauro

Ah no. Lussick makes monumental errors at crucial moments. Look we won without him - he needs time to get the errors out of his game, for mine.

I'm sorry, but Galuvao should be getting more game time.
Maybe that's just me, but George and Joe seemed the props that bent the line, where as Kite, and to a lesser degree King seemed to coast a little.

Has Mauro ever made an error, he ran strongly tonight and made a couple of crucial tackles - he will do me

George looked like a tank out there but credit to him he got the job done. We need his impact imo off the bench along as his weight doesn't cost us in defence

They were both awesome, it has been a blunder imo holding Rose back for so long

Kite, saw him really hit the line hard and bend it back around the 11min mark, and come in for some big hits. Thought then there might be some fire in his belly tonight but then it backed off

Great play by the fat @ss twins - they will be great bench forwards for the remainder of the year. As far as Lussick for Mauro, no way not while Lussick has no control in his game, Mauro is safe reliable and eats the meters

Kiwi Eagle said:
They were both awesome, it has been a blunder imo holding Rose back for so long

Kite, saw him really hit the line hard and bend it back around the 11min mark, and come in for some big hits. Thought then there might be some fire in his belly tonight but then it backed off

He came back, and had a blinder, so maybe holding him back had the exact desired affect? Different players are motivated by different things I guess.

Doesn't matter how big they are, seeing both of them bending the line showed whats been missing this season. Joe carrying 4 dogs over the try line and George's offload to Matai to seal it were highlights of the game tonight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6