George on Footy show now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Johns and Fittler talking common sense and spot on with their comments. Shame that people like this won't be listened too

Rabs said it is not great for the image of the game blah blah blah, I expect the NRL to hand down heavy suspensions all those involved, whilst Joey and Freddie were saying people loved it and give Gift only 2 weeks.

Reckoned it should just be a couple of weeks for Blair / Stewart and some fines and let's move on...otherwise it will spoil the 2011 fianls series.

Daniel said:
Anyone care to share?

Freddy basically saying that those that run in were looking to break the thing up and shouldn't see any suspensions, Blair and Stewart a couple of weeks each and fines for both clubs and that should be it and time to move on

Yep the NRL should just move on so everyone forgets about this, but they have to call for a press conference just to create more media attention

Does the media ever report "good guy" story's anymore everyday its the same crap all aimed at making anyone and every one look bad. The sooner we all stop buying papers and reading there BS the better.

I am hoping this steels the team for a good run in the finals.

MANLY!

Ceagle said:
Yep the NRL should just move on so everyone forgets about this, but they have to call for a press conference just to create more media attention

Yeah Gallop makes out like its bad for the game but the fact is this has generated massive amounts of publicity for the game.

EagleEyes said:
Does the media ever report "good guy" story's anymore everyday its the same crap all aimed at making anyone and every one look bad. The sooner we all stop buying papers and reading there BS the better.

I am hoping this steels the team for a good run in the finals.

MANLY!

I agree EagleEyes and maybe if they reported more on the good stories it would help the NRL clubs in their sponsorship drives.

The Eagle said:
Rabs is helping our cause no end, thanks for the effort rabbits

You need to remember people like Hadley sterling and Warren are all eel fans. Thus they were so upset Friday night they fail see any sense in anything. They hate seeing any team having success especially Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6