Geoff Toovey Post game Interview

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Intersting to see the vision of Foran laughing his head off in the sheds at half-time. The morale in this team appears sky high.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/039very-gutsy-performance039/video-e6frf3ou-1226295547880?sectionvertical=league

Toovey is certainly off to a great start. Listening to him here explains why we are going well. The team is in good hands.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Intersting to see the vision of Foran laughing his head off in the sheds at half-time. The morale in this team appears sky high.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/039very-gutsy-performance039/video-e6frf3ou-1226295547880?sectionvertical=league

Toovey is certainly off to a great start. Listening to him here explains why we are going well. The team is in good hands.

I spoke to someone in the change rooms after the game and they said is was a great feel.
There was no zorba winding up players and staff against directors and management and tooves spoke to most people.
Players were all friendly. Very one was talking and communicating well.

Thank God the agitator's are gone and Zora was not allowed in.

From the after-game press conference, I sense camaraderie, I feel support and respect from coaching staff and players for each other, I sense calmness that no injury is going to be an excuse because the burden is on the WHOLE player group... and I liked it when Jason King said, "... the boys really responded well to Geoff's half time talk..." There is acknowledgment and unity in that last comment.
It will be interesting to see the body language and feel of responses if and when we lose a few matches in a row - may this never happen ;^)

Congrats to Geoff and the boys. After all the speculation, and the media death riding us for this year, its good to see we've made the best possible start to the season, with the hardest schedule. Keep up the good work guys.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Andy 1972 said:
Congrats to Geoff and the boys. After all the speculation, and the media death riding us for this year, its good to see we've made the best possible start to the season, with the hardest schedule. Keep up the good work guys.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.
Winning is the best answer to all the doubters.

He really is a breath of fresh air. I still rate Hasler as a coach however Tooves was always gona take over eventually. All off season everyone at my work was curiously thinking why I wasn't so concerned that Hasler left.. The team has picked up were they left off. I sense a great belief of back to back premierships. They way he comes across to the media is very open and detailed.. nothing like the previous guy what was his name? Well done Tooves well done Manly.. and god bless all us Manly fans. You just can't wipe the smirk on my face

No flying under the radar BS, no whinging and sponsors must be pleased. I also see as a snub to the dog, Watmough has said many times that it was the players who won games not the coach. Happy side = happy days.

we are flying far to high! Under Des he wouldnt let us win the first game. We got to get under the radar quick! I dont like Tooves, he doesnt mumble enough.

Can someone please tell kingy to stop moving back and forth on the chair. Reminded me of a kid.

Still all looked very positive

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4