General NRL chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought the police told football players to stop doing "hand symbols"

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fb1c5f02b-7285-4fdc-820d-29f9fef5eb4b

Those roadside drug tests are a joke. I know from personal experience.

I won't lie, I've smoked green stuff. In fact, one time about 3 years ago I had some when the other half comes in and wants me to go to the chemist for a script she needed.

On the way I got pulled into a drug and alcohol testing station. Blew negative for alcohol (rarely drink) and got tested for drugs.

I passed despite having had a cone less than 30 minutes earlier :wondering:

Didn't Andrew Davey request a release, and got it for something similar. I wonder if Ciraldo is still enforcing these sort of torture training techniques this season.

I reckon the techniques would've stopped the moment ol mate went home and didn't return.
The trainer would've **** himself

IMO if there is an ounce of truth to the allegations then this is going to cost the Dogs a lot of money and there will be some friction between the training staff and the administration of the club. IMO there will be a out of court settlement otherwise everybody including players will be called as witnesses and it will absolutely destabilize and divide the playing group. There are appropriate ways to deal with employees and physical punishment is not. Bad look for the club and a bad look for the Game. This could get messy.

NRL fox...
The rising star, who had played 16 NRL games at the time, was forced to endure “shark bait” with “30 to 35” of his teammates watching on after they were called back to the wrestling mats.

The events occurred on July 18 2023, and according to the statement lodged to the courts, Topine suffered: “psychiatric injury, deprivation of liberty, humiliation, indignity, physical exhaustion, physical discomfort, anxiety, embarrassment and fear” after the session.

“It is claimed teammates tried to help Topine but were told by Touma things like “Don’t let him up. If he’s down, jump on him straight away!” ... and “don’t congratulate him or help him. He deserved that. He was f..king late.”

This sound like a prisoner of war camp.
There are better ways to torture a footy player
1713931256839.png

IMO if there is an ounce of truth to the allegations then this is going to cost the Dogs a lot of money and there will be some friction between the training staff and the administration of the club. IMO there will be a out of court settlement otherwise everybody including players will be called as witnesses and it will absolutely destabilize and divide the playing group. There are appropriate ways to deal with employees and physical punishment is not. Bad look for the club and a bad look for the Game. This could get messy.
People have to remember this is a workplace incident, being that it’s NRL is largely irrelevant. There are very strict workplace laws in place to protect employees from all definitions of abuse and bullying, if it is true, then legally the Bulldogs are screwed.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8