G'Day Manly Faithful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Falco

Hey guys. Just stumbled across this forum, new member. Northern Beaches born and bred Manly fan.

Just wanted to get among some manly chat and hear what people have to say. Good to meet you all!

Leave your sanity at the door and
Welcome

Actually whenever I hear Hello Manly Faithful I get ready to say P1ss off, its not normally followed by anything good ....
Just joking.....

Hey guys. Just stumbled across this forum, new member. Northern Beaches born and bred Manly fan.

Just wanted to get among some manly chat and hear what people have to say. Good to meet you all!

Didn’t you play some quarterback for the Washington Generals?

Welcome.

Leave your sanity at the door and
Welcome

Actually whenever I hear Hello Manly Faithful I get ready to say P1ss off, its not normally followed by anything good ....
Just joking.....

I thought it might ruffle some feathers. Excuse the pun

@Falco ..... I don't wish to put any pressure on you ... but if you could answer a few quick questions it might reduce the amount of time I need to decide if I am going to have a fight with you ...

1) Have you, or any member of your family ever been a ..

a) Numbnut
b) Punchie
c) Mullet wearing God botherer
d) Salad dodger
e) member of either the Illumunati or the PPC
f) are you a dribbler of a gibberer
g) Do you agree Turbo should be moved to the 2nd row ..

Thank you ....

I don't wish to put any pressure on you ... but if you could answer a few quick questions it might reduce the amount of time I need to decide if I am going to have a fight with you ...

1) Have you, or any member of your family ever been a ..

a) Numbnut
b) Punchie
c) Mullet wearing God botherer
d) Salad dodger
e) member of either the Illumunati or the PPC
f) are you a dribbler of a gibberer
g) Do you agree Turbo should be moved to the 2nd row ..

Thank you ....

Describes my old man with exception to the last one... Hes not an idiot

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4