G'day fellow eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Baz

Beaver's Headgear
G'day everybody

just signed myself up for an account on here after randomly stumbling across the site - i couldn't believe i hadn't been here before, but it explains why the manly section of LU is always so dead. Anyway I look forward to sharing our great team's success of current and future seasons with all of you.

A bit about myself. I'm currently studying at uni, but I've been a sea eagle fan since birth, my dad made sure of that. I currently play union myself (no.8), but am considering picking up league next year. My favourite player would have to be Stevie Matai, i love his bruising hits and how all non manly fans hate him.

Cheers
Baz

Chip and Chase said:
Your dad "Bazeagle" posts here as well.

haha unlikely, my dad wouldn't have the faintest clue what an online forum is. and sorry about that if i'd known there was already someone called Bazeagle i would have chosen a different name

All good mate. I think bazeagle is still in mourning after David Gallop got the flick, so don't think there will be any issues.

Baz said:
Chip and Chase said:
Your dad "Bazeagle" posts here as well.

haha unlikely, my dad wouldn't have the faintest clue what an online forum is. and sorry about that if i'd known there was already someone called Bazeagle i would have chosen a different name

Welcome Baz
Maybe you should show him what a forum is and he could have the name DadOfBaz :)

Welcome Baz, it's a great forum, careful or you'll become hooked like the rest of us! hehe.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4