Gaz GOOONE?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blowfly

Reserve Grader
It's believed that Mark Gasnier is set to announce his retirement at midday!!

About time I say!! hahaha

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Nah he is having a chin removed

Only three to go then.

If he is seriously retiring he must be getting some absolutely mint deal from the Dragons in exchange for knicking off. Still don't know why they brought him back in the first place.

Enjoy any success that may come your way this year St Choke, because from 2012 you will be knows as St Joke, and a worthy contender for the spoon if my dreams come true.

He wasn't that bad in Origin this year. He wasn't that good either. But then again, none of us were. Sept Gallen.

Conformation in the Telegraph .Good riddance , Metai should have retired him long ago.:D

BOZO said:
Conformation in the Telegraph .Good riddance , Metai should have retired him long ago.:D

He retired him in that Test in NZ, I always love watching that tackle.

I bet all his problems are caused from lack of sleep, thinking about when he has to line up against Matai next.

There were only ever 2 solutions, join Manly or retire.

He made the right choice.

How does this affect their salary cap? He signed a 4 year deal when he came back and was only playing for something like $50k last year with the deal being back ended towards the end of the 4 years. Did the Dragons know all along that he would only be there 2 years but announced a 4 year contract because they knew the NRL wouldn't accept a player of his status on such a low contract? IMO they have rorted the cap in 2010 if he doesn't see out the four years, or the contracted amount doesn't come off their salary cap for 2012 and 2013.

Good bloody riddance to the wanker.

He should never have been picked for SOO, absolute St Joke

bones said:
How does this affect their salary cap? He signed a 4 year deal when he came back and was only playing for something like $50k last year with the deal being back ended towards the end of the 4 years. Did the Dragons know all along that he would only be there 2 years but announced a 4 year contract because they knew the NRL wouldn't accept a player of his status on such a low contract? IMO they have rorted the cap in 2010 if he doesn't see out the four years, or the contracted amount doesn't come off their salary cap for 2012 and 2013.

To my understanding the final two years of his contract do not count towards the Dragons cap, they do retain his rights though so should he choose to re-enter the league he would still be under contract, picking up from where he left off.

May be/Probably wrong, but that's what I have in my head.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6