[Resurrected] Garrick general news thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Sualii choosing to play for Tonga, perfect opportunity to play the winger who's generally top 2-3 scorers in the NRL when he plays wing in Reuben Garrick.

Just my opinion, Garrick would make a great Australian winger outside of Mitchell, Tedesco, Cleary and others.

He can kick the goals as well.
Samoa*

Does anyone think Rueben would make a good centre?
Yes, I believe he was a centre at St Merge in the lower grades, then once signed to MWSE, winger (and back up fullback) is his new home, where is does a mighty fine job. I would love to Garrick play centre for a season though.

With Sualii choosing to play for Tonga, perfect opportunity to play the winger who's generally top 2-3 scorers in the NRL when he plays wing in Reuben Garrick.

Just my opinion, Garrick would make a great Australian winger outside of Mitchell, Tedesco, Cleary and others.

He can kick the goals as well.
I'm sure Garrick played in the Priminsters X111 as a winger in 2021. I thought he'd make it this year.

Get rid of one of our best and most consistent players who would be on a salary about 1/3rd of which we are paying DCE....
Wow. That sums up our recruitment and retention strategy perfectly.
Perhaps we should wait until something official is announced after Reuben retires*, before paying attention to a troll like Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Injury.

*And the answer to last week’s quiz, the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles. The other two were professionally run sporting organisations.

If Rueben were a centre, I wonder whether that would be a sweetener for him. Closer to the action, more of a playmaker role. In time maybe similar to Jamie Lyon (I know, not in his class).

Honestly wingers are a dime a dozen, I think Rueben would be a great centre and a potential captain.

"And the answer to last week’s quiz, the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles. The other two were professionally run sporting organisations."

Someone obviously used to watch the Gillies Report back in the mid 80s.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4