Game day thread Manly V St Choke MNF 16th August

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Someone has to start this so may as well be me, and with 3 1/2 hours to kick of we should get a few comments before 7.00pm.

Will be a very tough game and very very hard to win BUT as results for the rest of the weekend have shown anything is possible.

I'm game if you are game

Manly by 8

Just about to head off so that we can beat some of the traffic and give the kids a feed before the game.

Mixed feelings about the result but will go for a Manly win!!

3 weeks from the finals the Saints are sure to start to fold. I can't say we will win for sure but I suspect it will be a close game if we lose. Oh and a thumping by Manly would certainly show all those dragons fans that old habits die hard.

I think all here will go for a Manly victory, but that is a pipe dream. Enjoy the game mate....but you'll be bitterly disappointed. We just lack the cattle, we are **** on Monday nights, we have players carrying injury into the game, we have rookie 1/2's, it's at Kogorah, against a full strength Dragons, who really, have a team well over the salary cap with Gasnier coming in.

No not really and I don't bet on football games,  but you have to at least agree that anything can happen, would you have bet on the Sharks beating the Roosters??

You are quite possibly right regarding tonights result, but I am always the optimist, rather than the pessimist.

Ryan is still a realist about how Melbourne would dominate us all over the park for 80mins as well ;)

I have tipped the Dragons and haven't changed my mind at all. Having said that, I tipped Melbourne earlier on in the year and come away smiling that night

I think we will lose 1 of our games this week

Hopefully KE you'll be in for a nice surprise.

I have to agree its a VERY tough ask, and to be honest most tipsters , would rate us no chance BUT I say again who gave the Sharks a chance of beating the Roosters??

Football is a funny funny game and can throw strange curve balls at times, hopefull this is one of them

To be honest i tipped the gummies - that was too short a turn around for them (friday night at all)

I do not think we will get up tonight but i would be happy with a competitive performance

We won't win the penalty count tonight, in fact I don't think we have ever won a penalty count with Hayne as the referee. Add Chechin and home ground advantage and that's that.

However, we do seem to have a pretty good record of winning with Hayne as the referee despite the penalty count. I'm sending all the positive energy I can, and keeping my fingers crossed.

I've got a feeling the boys will put up a great show,but the pink po**ters will give us an absolute hammering.Nearly every game lately is ruined by these attention seekers with a whistle...

The bookies rate us as a decent chance, we looked too short for me at around $2.70. The Dragons tend to stifle teams rather than pile on the points so we should be in it for a long time. Just need a brace from T Rex and we'll be sweet.

hf9ZPDhq.jpeg

SB5d1o09.jpeg

Not confident, but am wearing the Pepsi jersey in the hope of channelling some of the '96 mojo. I can handle a loss as long as we don't get pumped and lose our good F/A which might come in handy come round 26.

I just hope the triple m call is not as one sided ( commentator views) as last Monday night

Good luck boys

Smash those dragonqueens

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4