GallopStewartGate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This topic has been done to death. I don't mind if people continue to discuss it. Go for your lives because I understand the anger and frustration that you are all feeling. I feel it myself.

I also understand that with that comes the need to vent, discuss your point of view, opinion and all the angles of the issue.

However, one thing that does bother me is that we seem to have a new topic posted on it every hour or so, and you can't read a post without reading something on the issue. The forum is essentially choked with these topics.

I can't see a need to continually spawn new topics on the same issue. So I ask that you please keep posts on the topic to a single topic so we don't flood the forum and miss other conversations.

I don't mind which one you use, but lets just stick to one.

Of course if there are more news articles on the issue we will continue to post them and you are free to discuss each article on their merits, really you are free to do mostly what you want anyway. But I am just asking for the sanity of the forum and for the enjoyment of all lets limit things and lets not have anymore new topics on the subject please.

Again I understand your frustration and your right to discuss the subject.

Dan

I like the impression of chaos and rage created by multiple topics.  However, if we have to choose one, how about we kep the double demerit one, or the Gallop has a case to answer ones going?

I am not really bothered. I started merging but then decided against it as it just causes too many issues.

But how about we just merge any new topics that are created on the subject unless they are news  article

Theres another news article with gallop telling manly to cease making public statements on sportsnewsfirst.

Would you like me to submit as per normal via news/articles ?

Yeah he said on the radio he is sick of all the complaints coming from the northside, hopefully we make him more sicker that he has to quit, maybe a mild stroke will do ?

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Yeah he said on the radio he is sick of all the complaints coming from the northside, hopefully we make him more sicker that he has to quit, maybe a mild stroke will do ?
  That's smart.  Shoot the messenger Gallop?

Jatz Crackers link said:
Theres another news article with gallop telling manly to cease making public statements on sportsnewsfirst.

Would you like me to submit as per normal via news/articles ?

Yes please mate

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4