gallop and bretty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looked to me like Glenn had more of a go at Gallop. Gallop was trying to smile through it, but Glenn looked like he was telling him something. Good on him:)

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Looked to me like Glenn had more of a go at Gallop. Gallop was trying to smile through it, but Glenn looked like he was telling him something. Good on him:)

Yep - and second time around of greetings they both couldn't get away fast enough from eachother.

I don't think it was anything controversial. It looked like Gallop said "well said" at the end

Gift gave nothing away in the presser after the game except to imply that they are moving on.

fortynil said:
I don't think it was anything controversial. It looked like Gallop said "well said" at the end
This is what i thought. Whatever was said i believe it would have been professional. Gallops face was a laugh.

I sincerely hope it was conciliatory. Time to mend fences. It says a lot about the character of the Stewart boys if they are the ones on the front about ending the feud. Shows they're better men than Gallop.

it looked to me like a pretty emotional exchange between Gallop and Brett. I hope it is a step forward.

You know, I reckon brett said

"I forgive you for suspending me".

Reckon that would have stung the most.

The Daily Terror at it already...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-grand-final-brett-and-glenn-stewart-make-up-for-three-seasons-of-hurt-but-gallop-feud-still-simmers/story-e6frexnr-1226156562184

But The Daily Telegraph understands the tone of their conversation had nothing to do with "moving on" at all.

Presumably, Brett Stewart had a crack, on the game's biggest stage, and Gallop's ashen-faced response did not suggest anything conciliatory.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6