• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Totally agree. I was expecting the usualy stuff you get after games but his interview was actually really gracious and good.

They put in a top effort so should be proud

Gallen has really matured in recent years. I used to think he was a tool, and was happy back around 07/08 when he wasn't playing Origin. Completely changed my mind over the last couple of years.

Well done Gallen and Sharks boys, it's been one helluva tough year for you and to get to Week 2 of the semis is a mighty effort.

Yeah i thought when he was talking about the know try and admitted the try was a no try was quite mature.

Good to hear - watching from the ground it looked like a whinge.

The sharks supporters on the bus with me all hate Morris now - it was a near thing for a try without his interference. Oh well too bad so sad

Jerry1 said:
TokyoEagle said:
Have to agree, Jonathan Thurston could take a leaf out of Gallen's book.
JT was robbed - Gallen was beaten.

That is sport, it doesn't give you an excuse to act like a spoilt brat after a decision goes against you. How many times do we see teams score off the back of a penalty that wasn't justified, a dropped ball that was raked etc.. Does that then allow every captain to claim that the NRL is biased towards their team ?

Still can't stand the grub, but good to see he was gracious about it. In his interview with Fittler he said that Manly might not have stopped him anyway (he's right, we might not have), but rules are rules and he copped it sweet after seeing the replay knowing Morris had blown it.

A mature answer for someone who has matured a bit in the last few years. Thurston could learn a lot from that, but I seriously doubt he will. Once a whinger always a whinger.

TokyoEagle said:
Jerry1 said:
TokyoEagle said:

That is sport, it doesn't give you an excuse to act like a spoilt brat after a decision goes against you. How many times do we see teams score off the back of a penalty that wasn't justified, a dropped ball that was raked etc.. Does that then allow every captain to claim that the NRL is biased towards their team ?
Tell that to tooves. Mate he was robbed. We'd be spewing too. He'll I am still pissed at cechin for the ox penalty against the titans.

Jerry1 said:
TokyoEagle said:
Jerry1 said:
TokyoEagle said:

Tell that to tooves. Mate he was robbed. We'd be spewing too. He'll I am still pissed at cechin for the ox penalty against the titans.

Their is a difference between questioning a decision and calling the whole competition as rigged. Why wasn't he fined ? I am not too sure that Toovey deserved a fine a few weeks ago, at what part of Toovey's rant did he lose his cool and say the refs were inept, was it the ridiculous call ?

TokyoEagle said:
Jerry1 said:
TokyoEagle said:
Jerry1 said:
TokyoEagle said:

Their is a difference between questioning a decision and calling the whole competition as rigged. Why wasn't he fined ? I am not too sure that Toovey deserved a fine a few weeks ago, at what part of Toovey's rant did he lose his cool and say the refs were inept, was it the ridiculous call ?

The grammar Gods are crying

TokyoEagle said:
Jerry1 said:
TokyoEagle said:
Jerry1 said:
TokyoEagle said:

Tooves was basing his complaints on his opinion. I agree withi his opinion. JT was basing his complaint on a clear error that ended their comp. last year there was another clear error that ended their comp. I think the man Is entitled to show some passion and applaud him for it.

Loved how when Gallen was speaking to Hayne when his no try was being checked upstairs. "You cannot take that off me, I beat 5 guys".

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7