Fuming Hasler on razor's edge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
After guiding Manly's under-20 team to last year's Toyota Cup minor premiership, Daly Cherry-Evans has a different task on his hands this season as he attempts to lead the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles to another Queensland Cup title.

Daly Cherry-Evans is starting to feel comfortable in the playmaking role for the Sea Eagles.

Brett Wortman

Cherry-Evans has taken over the playmaking halfback role from NRL graduate Trent Hodkinson and after a few shaky weeks he feels he is starting to ease into the position.
The Mackay product scored a brilliant solo try in Saturday's 16-14 win over Easts, showcasing the talent that coach Brandon Costin is hoping to see consistently.
"We've become a really tight-knit group and it's enjoyable footy when you have a win like that, ” Cherry-Evans said after the Easts clash.
The win was Sunshine Coast's second from four games.
The defending premier started the season strongly against the Northern Pride, in Cairns, before racking up back-to-back losses against Central and Wynnum-Manly.
Costin admitted his team had work to do if it was to defend its title this season.
"We were not at our best and I think we have improvement in us, ” he said.
"I'm very proud of the team effort.
"Not at any stage did anyone give up on each other. They continued to work hard.
"Everyone stuck solid and said we can make up the mistakes as a team.
"I think that's a building process for time to come in the season.
"If we didn't get that try, or if it was a draw, we still have something to build on and a solid platform."
The Sea Eagles face another tough test, against 2008 premier and last season's preliminary finalist Souths Logan, on Sunday at Stockland Park.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2010/04/07/rookie-easing-into-key-eagles-playmaking-role/

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2