Fully Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Phantar said:
'Fully Lussick' - is that a banner?

Yep, one of the girls has that as a banner.

Also, his fellow workers (he is a bouncer at Dee Why Hotel when he's not playing) love it when you refer to him as Fully Lussick.

The video is up on Foxsports website now.

He nailed the final kick at Laurie to finish up with 8pts and the lead, and the way DCE was raving on made it seem like Manly was the last team to go. That's two winners in 3 years! They might actually get his name right from now on though, they referred to him as "Lassick" :s

Can you beleive, in the paper than NEVER has anything other than the Bronco's, the Titans and the Cowboys in it that in todays Courier Mail, there's a half page story on "Fully Lussick"....a Manly player....the only time you get any other stories in the Bronco Mail is they'll occasionally have a story about the team the Bronco's are about to play (but only if it's at Suncorp).

Mark from Brisbane said:
Can you beleive, in the paper than NEVER has anything other than the Bronco's, the Titans and the Cowboys in it that in todays Courier Mail, there's a half page story on "Fully Lussick"....a Manly player....the only time you get any other stories in the Bronco Mail is they'll occasionally have a story about the team the Bronco's are about to play (but only if it's at Suncorp).

Maybe the broncos have poached him already for 2013.

Don't think so, it's about the unusual situation of him having a job as well as being an NRL player.

Worth a read actually...but as I said the first Manly related story (other than after our 08 GF victory) I have read in the Courier Mail since I arrived here in 2005

Must have been a slow news day in Brisbane, here's the article from the Tele in Sydney

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-prop-darcy-lussick-among-rare-nrl-players-who-also-have-a-job/story-e6frexnr-1226117768246

mcquinn said:
The video is up on Foxsports website now.

He nailed the final kick at Laurie to finish up with 8pts and the lead, and the way DCE was raving on made it seem like Manly was the last team to go. That's two winners in 3 years! They might actually get his name right from now on though, they referred to him as "Lassick" :s

Got a link man?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7