Full strength

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What does it even mean? So rare to have the best 17 available for the same game, have we had that even once this year?
Meanwhile I was thinking we aren't too far off really!
Obviously Turbo is irreplaceable but we can still play a similar forward based game with Elliott there.
With Marty back for next game the only other real losses are the two edge back-rowers, both valuable to the team, but Waddell and Jetski can lift and fill those roles.

So really, for this year's usual game plan, we look OK - we still have both hookers, both props, DCE and Walker, both centres and wingers, and a hefty bench forward rotation.
After seeing our mindset last night, which was clearly excellent - I say we've no reason not to be confident against the Bunnies.
I had all but written us off, now I'm thinking we are merely under the radar for one last week!

I said it a lot leading into this game at the end of the day it’s 17 v 17 and when they cross the chalk anything is possible. Imo aside from a couple of sides, most any team can beat anyone else on their day. Despite all our injuries, we still have a team with great heart who will leave it all on the field. Regardless of who runs out Friday night, you know each of those players is playing for their mate and will be accountable to their performance. There’s no reason we can’t go on a run similar to the cows a couple years back.

Yes I was a doubter.

But what I saw last night changed me, they are a tight group and in football parlay I reckon that means heaps.

May not have as many superstars as the Rorters but still have plenty of self belief amongst our patched together ragtag group of juniors and journeymen.

AND, the Turbo’s

One still playing, one not, both hugely important regardless!!

We could do this, they did in 78 so anything is possible!!

i think with Marty coming back in after missing out on the weekend, there will be a drive from him and the senior players that there is still business to attend to..... and will hopefully eliminate any thoughts from the less experienced players that they have already over achieved this year. Plus I am sure Des knows how to manage that with individuals.

What does it even mean?

It means a beer with a high alcohol content.

ah ah ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry.

To have guys able to come in seamlessly and get the job done (not supposed to sound that rude) is a godsend for any team. I'm starting to think Manly is one of the best at it.

It means a beer with a high alcohol content.

ah ah ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry.

To have guys able to come in seamlessly and get the job done (not supposed to sound that rude) is a godsend for any team. I'm starting to think Manly is one of the best at it.
Manly yes ,but largely due to that fella calling the shots at the top .
They are only ready to come in and slip into the team seamlessly because of that guy that they believe in and who has instilled trust in them.
They dont want to let him and their team mates down.
Take a bow Des.

Parra vs Storm
Together ,in one place.
giphy.gif

This is an interesting thread actually (!)

What is better/more likely to win:
a full strength squad that is out of form, or, a 70% strength squad in career best form?

I would argue right now we are below strength, but the majority of our players are playing at the top of their game...... would you rather an out of form, out of fitness 2nd rower come in to replace a high flying Keppie?

interesting.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7