FULL STRENGTH THIS WEEK

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Hopefully we are at full strength this week and don't get anymore injury/suspensions. All the other clubs would be sh!t scarred of Manly peaking at the right time.

It will be so good to be at home after thousands of miles of travel to play in front of thousands of hostile people :angel:

Manly, maintain the rage at Brookie :D

A Sunday afternoon game at Brookie?
Who at Channel Nein screwed up the scheduling? Their regular bloke must have been in London for the Olympics!

The Who said:
Who at Channel Nein screwed up the scheduling? Their regular bloke must have been in London for the Olympics!

Don't worry we have a Fri night game against the Broncos so the QLDers can have their usual 7 day turn around between games.

I'll be down for that game, praying for a win as last time I came for a Donkeys game they gave it to us ( think that was 2010). Funny we own them at Suncorp, but I worry about this one as they wine desperate for a win

Bloody auto correct " they will be desperate for a win"

Mark from Brisbane said:
I'll be down for that game, praying for a win as last time I came for a Donkeys game they gave it to us ( think that was 2010). Funny we own them at Suncorp, but I worry about this one as they wine desperate for a win

Bloody auto correct " they will be desperate for a win"

Hey mate, just use the edit tab and go back and change it rather than explaining what you meant. It's a lot quicker and easier.

Mals said:
The Who said:

Don't worry we have a Fri night game against the Broncos so the QLDers can have their usual 7 day turn around between games.

but, according to the moronic Brisbane supporters at another forum I post on, they don't get any advantage from their constant 7 day turnarounds.

This despite the fact that their record against teams in the past 5 years when playing them on a longer turnaround is a 67% winning strike rate, as opposed to a 36% winning strike rate when THEY are the ones on the short turnaround............it's all cause of origin and travel.

Its been a long time coming seeing The Sea Eagles at full strength.
I hope we don't get another injured player for the rest of the year we have had our fair share already.
Manly Back to Back Premiers has a nice ring to it : )

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8