Fros Joke of the day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
A squad of soldiers was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious.

On the opposite side of the road was an American soldier in a similar but less serious state.

The soldier was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the squad Leader asked the injured American what had happened.

The soldier reported, 'I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent.' We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road. I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who got what he deserved.

He yelled back that Ted Kennedy is a fat, Good-for-nothing, left wing liberal drunk who doesn't know how to drive.'

'So I said that Osama Bin Ladin dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian!'

He retaliated by yelling, 'Oh yeah? Well, so does Hillary Clinton !'

'And, there we were, in the middle of the road, laughing, shaking hands, When a @#&#@ truck hit us.'

---

Yesterday a severe stutterer was sent to prison for drink driving.

He was given six months but the police don’t think he will finish his sentence.

---

Q: What has four legs and no ears?

A: Mike Tyson’s dog.

---

A jump-lead walks into a bar.

The barman says "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

---

Man: "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The green, green grass of home'."

Doc: “That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome."

Man: "Is it common?"

Doc: "It's not unusual."

---

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar.

One says, "I've lost my electron."

The other says, "Are you sure?"

The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive."

---

A guy goes into his local hardware store looking for some timber.

He finds the stuff he is after, and says to the assistant, "I'd like some of that timber please."

The assistant asks, "How long would you like it?"

The guy replies, "Oh, I plan to keep it."

Brendan "welcome to my pre-mixer party" Nelson. Standing up in parliament yesterday he looked like the kid who lost all his marbles in the playground and was going to the teachers to get justice. He should be dumped immediately. As for Hockey nodding in the background like a puppet with a hand up his back, surely his days are numbered as well. Ok, it's a sad joke, but a joke all the same.

Hockey and Julie Bishop reminded me of those clowns whose heads rotate at the Easter Show. I just could not listen to what Brendan was saying due to their antics. The frozen stares on the other side were not much better and could someone tell Julia Gillard to get an image consultant or something please? :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6