From the Vault - Primeval

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Part of the astonishing resilience of rugby league comes from the passion and ownership of its tribal supporters.  For these tribesmen (me included) the support of one’s team goes well beyond a passing interest in weekly results.
Manly Warringah has become a part of my identity over the years.  The club name, emblem, colours and club culture interwoven into soul which means that there is an incredible emotional investment in their successes and failures.

Read the full article

Stirring stuff from a perennial stirrer.

You're going to have to come up with something new though, after our unheralded team (rank outsiders in February) smash through on Sunday for one one of our most famous ever victories.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Stirring stuff from a perennial stirrer.

You're going to have to come up with something new though, after our unheralded team (rank outsiders in February) smash through on Sunday for one one of our most famous ever victories.

I'll have the post-premiership complacency thread ready.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Well it better be a bit more effective than your last one.

I'm a suffering prophet. I know I'm right but it takes others to learn from the mistakes they could have avoided had they listened to me first time around.

Great read. But what's with the bragging? The 2008 post grand final "Don't get complacent" thread proved as effective as the "Don't think of pink elephants" one.

Thanks for eloquently surmising the past 12 years. Personally I couldn't go to any NE Games, but always wished the Manly Players that were playing well.

I had the chance to pat every Player and Official as they walked past us in 2008 and into the Club. I'll always remember the elder Penn's smile when I said 'Thank You', pure joy.

Must be so value fullfilling to spend on ventures that give the General Public so much happiness. :angel:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6