From the "Official site"...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
From the "Official site"...

Aaron posted this...

"As life long supporter of the Sea Eagles I can appreciate that our members have their favourite places to sit or stand at Brookie.

The point here is the Dragons have a bazillion supporters and there have been rumours that the Red and Whites will take over Brookie. The sales show that it might happen.

Im calling on our members who frequent various GA areas of the ground to gravitate to the area just to the north of the Eastern Hill Kiosk.

We've talked it up, we've experienced massive away support. we have come together as a unit a thousand km's away from home, but at home we are spread thin.

Song Leaders - Vidmar and Kieran come around the other side of the shed

The guys who started the Top of the Table chant at Toyota Park - Ill try and rip a
screenie from the video - you guys made some noise, do it again

The Guys who have M A N L Y on their chests - get there and fire everyone up

Silvertails - Daniel help!

All Eagle Rockers - join the group on the hill

Various other splinter groups - join the party

Get there, be in colours, make some noise."

We'll be heading 'round the shed to join many of you there on the Northern side tonight so look forward to seeing you then....

Vidmar

Re: From the "Official site"...

My mate & I from Newcastle will be bringing our loud shouting voices to The Hill, somewhere around the bar area probably.

We'll be ready to chant: "Manly!... Manly!", and yell "Beaver!" when Menzies does something good, and Howl at the moon when the wolfman does something good.

I hope that guy brings his Bell to ring for Bell as well!

Go Sea Eagles!

Get amongst them and give it too em. Don't hide in the corner with your mates and yell **** from affar. What are we... girls?

Wish I could be there, I flew home this morning because i couldn't scrape the money together to get to the game.

But make some noise and drown the ****ers out

I want to hear a Goldman chant to get him going too on the loud speaker

We drowned the dragon supporters out pretty comfortably. I was in the Jane Try stand (first time for 30 years) but despite quite a lot of Dragon Supporters bunched on the southern part of the hill, they had nothing compared to the Manly hordes.

Rob and I drowned out the entire Hervey Bay population, Leanne didn't think there were any other supporters who yell at the TV like me, now she has met another :)

We were yelling cheering and wishing we were there, a great win.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2