From another Jafaa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daddycool08

Reserve Grader
I just came back from Canada and the US.

My Iranian born brother-in-law asked me about this Aussie game. He said it was the roughest and best game he had seen on TV.

I naturally thought he was talking about Rugby League.

He turned on the last quarter of the Richmond Swans game.

I tried to explain to him that NRL was far better. I checked the full TV guide and found NRL. However he isn't on the full sports package so we couldn't watch it.

So it appears the AFL has a free to air game available in the US and Canada but if you want to watch NRL (Saturday games by the way) you have to pay.

Now I am no marketing guru but I thought if they wanted to grow the game internationally maybe the NRL should look at getting this better product to free to air rather than letting AFL steal another march.

By the way I found out what Jafaa means - its an acronym meaning Just Another F'ing Aussie A/hole. :D

Aussie Aussie Aussie and proud of it.:cool:

It seems this concept is a bridge too jafaa for the NRL. They even put adverts on the live stream over here unless you pay them €60 for the season. The NRL business model is to rape and pillage you for every cent at every opportunity. Luckily they are not technical geniuses and there are easy work arounds to get rid of the ads

Dan said:
It seems this concept is a bridge too jafaa for the NRL. They even put adverts on the live stream over here unless you pay them €60 for the season. The NRL business model is to rape and pillage you for every cent at every opportunity. Luckily they are not technical geniuses and there are easy work arounds to get rid of the ads

I need to know these work arounds you speak of. The ads don't load properly and instead of going for 30 sec or so they stutter and don't load and I miss 4 mins of game time each add.

manlyfan76 said:
Dan said:

I need to know these work arounds you speak of. The ads don't load properly and instead of going for 30 sec or so they stutter and don't load and I miss 4 mins of game time each add.

The issue with giving the secrets away is that spreading the word about the legal streams is what caused them to charge for it.

However I will say that adverts are only a normal device thing, they don't show within the app. I watch from an old android phone plugged into the tv.

There is a workaround for standard devices too, the popout player also does not have ads

Daddycool08 said:
I just came back from Canada and the US.

My Iranian born brother-in-law asked me about this Aussie game. He said it was the roughest and best game he had seen on TV.

I naturally thought he was talking about Rugby League.

He turned on the last quarter of the Richmond Swans game.

I tried to explain to him that NRL was far better. I checked the full TV guide and found NRL. However he isn't on the full sports package so we couldn't watch it.

Obv too late now, but hopefully you showed him a few clips from youtube?

Dan said:
manlyfan76 said:
Dan said:

The issue with giving the secrets away is that spreading the word about the legal streams is what caused them to charge for it.

However I will say that adverts are only a normal device thing, they don't show within the app. I watch from an old android phone plugged into the tv.

There is a workaround for standard devices too, the popout player also does not have ads

How do you stop the ads playing in the background behind the popout?

COMMANDER said:
Dan said:
manlyfan76 said:
Dan said:

How do you stop the ads playing in the background behind the popout?

Close the tab/window behind it.

It pays to be a nerd hey?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8