Friday Night - Who is going?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
If anyone wants to catch up for a half time beer let us know.

We are sitting in Bay 40 about halfway back.

I'm going and was speaking to a few people at the game and in the club afterwards who are also heading down there (Shane, Mouse, Misty Eagle, Shelly etc)
Aaron Markie mentioned that they had found a good pub close to the ground and will email me the details tomorrow.
I'm also on bay 40 (row E)
I'll post it on here and on the Official site as a meeting spot for those that would like to catch up pre-game.
I fly down on Friday morning and will be staying on King Street (near Southern Cross station) - I get there around 2.00'ish

enjoy the match guys and have a beer for me. I am poor at the moment so can't make it

I live in Melbourne and I called Ticketek to find out if there is any area for Manly supporters but it seems that there is none. It also doesn't seem like there is any pre/post match function. It seems like bay 40 is the place to get tickets for now. I look forward to getting the name of that pub so I can meet other supporters for a drink or two.

The premium reserved tickets only has single seats available - I was given Bay 40 as the "best seats" available in the reserved area.

vidmar link said:
I'm going and was speaking to a few people at the game and in the club afterwards who are also heading down there (Shane, Mouse, Misty Eagle, Shelly etc)
Aaron Markie mentioned that they had found a good pub close to the ground and will email me the details tomorrow.
I'm also on bay 40 (row E)
I'll post it on here and on the Official site as a meeting spot for those that would like to catch up pre-game.
I fly down on Friday morning and will be staying on King Street (near Southern Cross station) - I get there around 2.00'ish

We are rows F and G Vid.

Gold

Nice seats you have there btw. 

PS I was sitting in front of the burrow yesterday, and notwithstanding that rabbits live in warrens not burrows, they again demontrated how stupid they are:

At the start of the game they did the old " Give me an S, give me an O and so on to spells SOUTHS, but the problem was they put two S's on the end!! SOUTHSS!!

You should have let us know you were in town Gronk. I was at the game too

Misty Eagle and her gang are in Bay 39, Mouse doesn't know yet as he will get his tix on Friday.
We have seats Bay 40 E110 -112 is that near you Clontaago?

vidmar link said:
Misty Eagle and her gang are in Bay 39, Mouse doesn't know yet as he will get his tix on Friday.
We have seats Bay 40 E110 -112 is that near you Clontaago?

Yep we are the next row back from you.

Dan link said:
You should have let us know you were in town Gronk. I was at the game too

Yeah I should have. 

But the bunnies supporters I went with only decided they were brave enough to go about an hour before kickoff. 

OK - Aaron markie told me about a pub they found close to the ground called "The Depot" but unfortunately it is is no more!
It has however been given the "queer eye" treatment and is now called the "The Precinct" - Looks a bit trendy but of course being the Silvertails that we are we'll be right at home (There was mention on something that I read about it that there is even a hair straightening facility in the ladies room !!!)
But, it still sells beer and is close to the ground so looks like it might be the best spot for a quick couple to wash the dust from the throat after the long journey south of the border so I'll be in there from around 5.00'ish.
There is a courtyard as part of the pub so I'll base myself there - anyone travelling who fancies catching up is more than welcome to join me - Some of you I know already - for those of you that I don't I'll have 2 young children with me and will be wearing a Manly 1976 retro away jersey (the white one with maroon hoops)
Cheers Vid
ps see here for pub details  http://www.melbournepubs.com/v/212/

vidmar link said:
OK - Aaron markie told me about a pub they found close to the ground called \"The Depot\" but unfortunately it is is no more!
It has however been given the \"queer eye\" treatment and is now called the \"The Precinct\" - Looks a bit trendy but of course being the Silvertails that we are we'll be right at home (There was mention on something that I read about it that there is even a hair straightening facility in the ladies room !!!)
But, it still sells beer and is close to the ground so looks like it might be the best spot for a quick couple to wash the dust from the throat after the long journey south of the border so I'll be in there from around 5.00'ish.
There is a courtyard as part of the pub so I'll base myself there - anyone travelling who fancies catching up is more than welcome to join me - Some of you I know already - for those of you that I don't I'll have 2 young children with me and will be wearing a Manly 1976 retro away jersey (the white one with maroon hoops)
Cheers Vid
ps see here for pub details  http://www.melbournepubs.com/v/212/

Hey Vid,

Yeah the Depot is the closest pub, its about a 10 minute walk to the ground from there. For you to get there you will need to hop on a train from Southern Cross station and get on the any of the following lines. Pakenham, Cranbourne, Alamein, Sandringham, Frankston or Lilydale. (Trains run about every minute or 2 and the trip will take all of 10 minutes).  

Get off at Richmond station and take the Swan Street exit. The pub is directly opposite the station.

I dare say we will see you there.

Nice One Clontaago.
Thanks for the travel tips and hope you can make it.
Anyone else planning on joining in?
Vid

Have a great night, hoepfully the biys will give you someting to cheer about

The Gronk link said:
know any secret car parking places clon?

Was thinking about that this morning. If their is an AFL game at the G tonight we can pretty much forget about it. Maybe the Arts centre and then stroll down from there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4