Friday 11th May - Broncos Game!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Love this game - especially being on a Friday night.
Hope plenty here will be at the Caxton for pre drinks & a massive night after the game.
Especially looking foward to catching up with Jatz for a drink. :p
Realise its a couple of months away but who from Silvertails is gunna be there?? ;)

I'll be there - fly up Friday arvo (PM) and back Saturday morning (AM)

Loooooove the Brissie trip!!

This is gonna be my first interstate Manly game! SO EXCITED. Flying up Friday morning and might stay with friends and make a weekend of it!

I "might" be there....oh hell I "will" be there...I only live 5 mins from the Stadium so might just wander up!!!

BTW the MWTS package is selling very well, so yes the pre game function at the Caxton will be a ripper.

I'll try and convince Dave Perry to come along and meet more of you as well, he's a top guy and insn't being portrayed that way at present.

Cheers all

manlyforever08 said:
Got an $89 flight home on the Saturday thanks to the sales on today!
Bastard! Cost me $520 return for two. Im going with my daughter, who can get loud.
What's the best way to get from Brisbane Airport to the Mercure hotel? Cab? Is it close to The Caxton?

It would be great if Perry could be at the function.

Who

I would come on the train...here's the link http://translink.com.au/

Get off at Central, come out to Anne Street, about two blocks walk.

I'll work on Dave closer to the time

http://tsa.webjet.com.au/webjettsa/Content/Flight/NewFlightResults/FlightResults.aspx

Jetstar have $49 each way Sale on Now!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6