Fresh hope for Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wing, centre or fullback.......I just wanna know if he has speed that thrills. He gotta be quicker than Parker,Toofoowah & Suli. If he is and can catch a ball on a regular basis and hits in defence, he ought to be in the starting side over atleast one of the three mentioned above.

We cant do much worse than last season . Maybe this new young guy can offer a bit better defensive effort . That alone will be a big improvement .
Des has always been big on defence and which ever player does not measure up wont be in his plans .

Good article, positive and well spoken youngster. Looks like a smaller version of Ivan (I vil break you) Drago, aka Dolph Lundgren

May be Des can inject some calve blood into him . Size Dominates and Speed Kills . No doubt about that !

download (1).jpg

I wish him all the very best, he’s come here for a start so you can be sure he’ll at least have a go!
Fire under the belly was lacking in our submissive team efforts last season . These new young players have come to our club with fire in their belly to get a crack in the NRL should add more spark to our squad .
Hasler played above his weight and always played with fire under the belly and seeing all these young pumped up hopefuls he would be walking around Narrabeen singing Come on baby light my fire . The fire that will turn the teams culture into a winning desire .
Fired Up (2)_1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8