Free Season Ticket Give Away Competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Ok guys, tell me why you love The Sea Eagles. If you can do so, and make me laugh, I'll be selecting a winner, who will receive a gold section season ticket for free. Make it worthy:-

Ryan I'm embarrassed for you giving it away after one poor showing. We're not cooked yet, it doesn't look good but one match is too soon to call it.

The competition's open guys...and those additions, are terrible.....season ticket is on the table.

Ryan why are you on this site any longer. You have obviously lost your love for the team as all you do is continuously slate the players and now apparently you are giving away your season ticket. Move on fella go and find something else to do. For me, irrespective of the troops Manly will never die and I'll always support the team. Key players will move on or retire as has happened for the last 70 seasons, but the true supporters will never....

awww, ok, I love the sea eagles because they have bought me much joy since the 70's, generally more than other supporters have experienced.

Anything to laugh at? Winner?

Ryan why are you on this site any longer. You have obviously lost your love for the team as all you do is continuously slate the players and now apparently you are giving away your season ticket. Move on fella go and find something else to do. For me, irrespective of the troops Manly will never die and I'll always support the team. Key players will move on or retire as has happened for the last 70 seasons, but the true supporters will never....

Yeah, that's a 1/10. Your not in the race at all man....season ticket guys. And honestly, with the off field bull****, yeah, I'm not in love with the players. Love Manly...but some of the players have killed it completely off.

Because of the passion and commitment our players (especially our halves) are showing o_O

We have our Season Tickets - we are True Supportahs @:D

Manly always bounces back - its now a chance to unearth another future Star or two :wondering:

Under The Radar @:mask:

Ryan, does it come with international flight to the games from Europe?

I know how to make you laugh but I will hold back until I can get confirmation on above point, I just can't give away free laughs in this economy

Nah mate, but God is the front runner right now...anyone got the address to heaven?

Bump

Not for me....as Ryan won't pay for airline tix.

Though there is an airline called ryan air!

but

bump anyway

Because our club is managed so well and we have the best facilities around. We also have the best and most interested halves in the comp who give their blood sweat and tears for manly. Plus we have a Greek god who has the clubs best interest at heart. How was that?

Funniest thing is it's not his ticket.

It's his Mrs's ticket and she can't stand his crap anymore so the big prize is..... Wait for it......

****You get to sit next to Ryan for 10 home games and listen to more of his Shyte*******

Any takers now ?????

Mmm, thought not.

PS: How did I do buddy that's pretty close, but don't pick me as I won't be there !!

Funniest thing is it's not his ticket.

It's his Mrs's ticket and she can't stand his crap anymore so the big prize is..... Wait for it......

****You get to sit next to Ryan for 10 home games and listen to more of his Shyte*******

Any takers now ?????

Mmm, thought not.

PS: How did I do buddy that's pretty close, but don't pick me as I won't be there !!

No, but I'm actually quite hurt by your comments :confused:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4